AGM Saturday 5th May 2018

Today’s the day :wink::grinning::grin::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

When you come to get the car out and it’s already dusty again :man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

M6 will blow it off mate

2 Likes

Wow put on the club T-shirt today and this pudding and pie diet has got out of hand! Gym next week and healthy eating no more take away- even the Chinese lady knows my name ffs

6 Likes

Thanks everyone, definitely the best AGM this year! :grin:

6 Likes

Hi all. I know sime will be enjoying Japfest ans pic will be following soon.
Whats the outcome of the AGM? Who this year comittee and whats new.

Steve

1 Like

Should have been there :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Terry :rofl::sunglasses:

I know Terry but at family thing in Reading.

Was only joking Steve, sometimes these things happen, hope you had a good day too.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

I know you were joking! Hopefully i’ll be back ovn the road soon and come to some meets now that tha house move is complete. Car work starts this week

3 Likes

Thanks for all the organisation for both tha AGM and Japfest, really good event, l enjoyed very much, nice easy Agm without the angst of previous years, interesting brewery tour and learnt stuff about making beer, excellent meal in the evening, great day today at Japfest, Lukas pirrouette was something to see, thought he was going backwards into the barriers!!!
Good to see everybody and to meet Alec for the first time, interesting white car, others looking great and Colin and Dave latest incarnations looked well.
Just had a great drive home my car running superb what apleasure it is to be part of GTOUK and have our special cars. :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:
Time for a beer
:crazy_face::+1::oncoming_automobile:

9 Likes

I’m sure @stevie will do a new introduction of comittee members when he’s feeling up to it. :+1:
I will do the comittee notes asap and put them on forum…
Shame you couldn’t make it, Dave :+1:

3 Likes

Great turn out folks and looks like you had a great time and weather for it .

Sorry to hear Steve wasn’t feeling on top but like a trooper he battled through

4 Likes

He did, and it wasn’t easy by any stretch of the imagination, Saturday night I was so worried, he was really poorly and in a strange town I was totally out of my comfort zone for how to deal with it.

But I’m long enough in the tooth to remember the year our President also battled through an AGM the day after loosing his Mum and that’s why these people find something inside to step up and carry on for the Club.

Tracie

9 Likes