AGM South West convoy

Lel and I are leaving for the AGM and will stop at Leigh Delamere services on the M4 near Swindon on the Saturday.

Will be leaving the services at around 11:45am and heading off for the AGM if anyone fancies meeting up for a convoy. 8)

(Post edited to change meeting time from 9.30 to 11.45)

Dee.

[quote]Lel and I are leaving for the AGM and will stop at Leigh Delamere services on the M4 near Swindon at around 9:30am on Saturday if anyone fancies meeting up there for a convoy. 8)

Dee.[/quote]

Hello Dion,

Not sure what I am doing yet - a friend from Wolverhampton is in Bristol on Saturday and I haven’t seen her for ages so I may go up later in the day. 9.30 is probably a bit early for me - I can’t do the standing around talking about cars in a car park for hours thing anyway :wink:

J

Whoa!

Thank’s for the reply Janey. I honestly thought the AGM started at 11am. That’s me not reading stuff properly. :oops:

We will be at the services at 11:45am instead of 9:30am if anyone wants to meet up then.

Dee.

What time does that get you to the AGM Dee?

Tracie :smiley:

[quote]What time does that get you to the AGM Dee?

Tracie :D[/quote]

AGM is 55 minutes from the service station according to my Tomtom. Should be arriving around the 25 to pissed mark again. LOL.

Dee.

I should be there for 11.45 but if I am very late don’t wait for me :slight_smile:

J

We are starting at 1pm sharp! :slight_smile:

OK Janey.

I won’t hang around too much after quater to. If you get there and we are not there, then don’t wait around as we will have left or else summat has happened to us on the way there (God forbid)

Dee. 8)