Agreed valuations?

Does this club do agreed valuations? Just wondering as my insurance will obviously charge for the service!

Not something we have ever done , I know in the past Eurospec have done it for customers

I insured my car last year with an agreed valuation based on price I could sell the parts for and base car . also on cars that sold for certain value 10k for a 400+ hp car

I can get one, but it will obviously be another premium on what is already a fair bit of money (sole car), just wondering if I should or not, car is probably worth around 8k as it stands, and will hopefully go up once I’ve finished. Or even if I finish!

If you go for an agreed value, send the photos to the insurance if they do this and you should find they will agree with your own value or come back with a level they will go to, then you can agree or bargain. You should get somewhere above the “normal” value they put on the car which is, probably around what you paid for it.
I have done this and had a 15k valuation for my s/charged car in the past that then dropped over following years but was better that a “normal” valuation.
Will need photos, declaration and a company that does agreed value.
They may ask for an expert or club valuation, so maybe as a club we can start doing this?, premium should not be too crazy l reckon our cars are not worth megabucks (yet!)

1 Like

Hi, just to let you know that we can offer Agreed Value on all of our policies. This is an optional policy benefit and we only charge once the value has been agreed between you and ourselves.

Kind Regards
Dan

I couldnt get a reasonable quote from you unfortunately as this is my main car. It was about 700 a year!
I’m already insured though thanks anyway