Antilag on GTO

nice wish i could have a garage , unfortunately mine has to live outside ( always cleaning ) mines got the maft pro also has blitz boost controller but doesn’t seem to like it so maft pro solenoid going on next week then remap.
Mark :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some might disagree with me but I’m not fond of the maft pro I had it on mine and never ran right always seemed like had a mind of its own.
After that went standalone aem never looked back since.
Jerry

1 Like

planning to go with the infinity eventually…had the maft pro when i bought it , so far changed turbo’s intercooler plugs leads coil, fitted 6 paddle carbon clutch, getting bigger wheels soon bigger brakes then onwards and upwards :slight_smile:
Mark

1 Like

I’d like to get infinity one day too but for my needs the aem v1 is more than enough.
Jerry :grinning:

1 Like

417bhp at 0.9 bar and 496 nms of torque. Soon to add more bhp :wink:

1 Like

hi tom…nice. i’ve only got to upgrade injectors then should be able to go to 600, but my mate refuses to map it to that level until i do the brakes and wheels :slight_smile:

1 Like

ha ha, just realised what i wrote… you know what i meant…supposed to say install, but no worries don’t think i’m going to go that direction anyway, more likely get the most out of my setup with bigger injectors then should hopefully reach the 600 :slight_smile:
Mark.

you will need bigger turbos than 13ts to get to 600

3 Likes

'Allo Mark, how’s yer motor coming along?

Terry :sunglasses:

all over the place

2 Likes

You’re in the right place for Your big plans Mark lots of technical data, info and advise in here and will be good to sign up for full membership to be able to access it ,http://www.gto.club/shop/ Cheers !

1 Like

What mods have you got? U rebuilt your engine? What’s the max a mk1 bhp can hold? Don’t fancy tuning it to 500 and only last me a year?

hi Terry, coming along nicely thanks…still lots to do though as always with gto’s probably get it finished by the time i’m 60 lol

mines a 1994 so has the forged crank lifters uprated turbo’s and intercooler uprated scorpion exhaust active aero removed active steer removed 6 paddle clutch maft pro RC 550 injectors.

slight confusion there, thought you were talking to me oops lol soz

2 Likes

Year I have all that plus , aeromotive fuel pressure reg and vipec Ecu. Maybe when rob maps it I should be about that. Too be fair I’ll be happy with 450 :), don’t fancy a rebuild at 84k just yet lol

1 Like

lol…its been a while but now i know more about the car ive got 19T’s and having engine rebuild…should be just fine

1 Like