Any help please

Hi guys
Just wanted some help with an idea of price as I’m considering putting my GTO import up for sale due to lack of use, all original and on the road but needs overdrive sorting, still drives well and as it only gets used locally it’s not been urgent to sort, any help would be appreciated and happy to answer any questions.

1 Like

What is the year Ray? Your car does look very nice I must say. There is evidence of the GTO market enjoying a rise in value recently. The NA might not command quite as much as the TT, however your example looks well. Bit of a guess, but the overdrive issue may dampen things a bit, otherwise I think somewhere between £3800 and £4500 might stir some interest hopefully
Good luck with your sale.

Mike

Hi dodgemonky
And thanks for your remarks on the car,
It’s a 1991 car and had been off the road for 7 years before I bought it and put it back on the road, unfortunately the previous owner apparently tried to remove the cover plate on the valve body and lost a ball bearing, the car drives perfectly fine and as I only drive locally it hasn’t been an issue.
It does happily drive on the motorway at of course the speed limit :wink: with no effort so it’s only down to lack of use that I’m considering letting it go,
Thanks again
Ray