Anyone heard from Rob recently?

Been trying to get hold of Rob - left a couple of voicemails and a PM but not heard back yet.

spoke to him at the weekend on msn, not seen him since! Rob, will pay for the hoses when i next seeya online! 8)

Hi Chris,

Was Awful over Christmas with that ■■■■■■ flu, but back to normal again.

Phone is being answered, as I have been taking orders and sending stuff.

I have not managed to answer your PM, as I need to look to see what I can dig out for you and I have just not had 5 minutes to do it yet.

I am at the Auto Sport Show Tomorrow Thursday, but give a call during Friday as we can have a look to see what we can do to help you out.

The pads are a little dear and I have not ever sold any at the price.

I think you will find that you bought them at the old price which was £145.00

Cheers Rob

Spot on old boy. I know my list ain’t an easy one to get prices & availability on.

My bad on the pad price - maybe I bought them at the same time as the fuel loop and the total was £175?

Will try to catch you Friday during the day but if you don’t hear from me just drop me a PM or something.

Thanks.

now come on thats not fair! he can’t help being closer to the free bus pass than the rest of us!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

paul

Heh, heh, now you’re trying to get my ass in trouble. everyone knows talking like that comes from me hanging around too many mechanic types…

Pronounced ‘bhoy’ this phrase is used as a friendly greeting or thank you. The term old boy can be used interjectionally with a range of other terms including ‘shoe’ [pronounced schue] and ‘stocking’ [pronounced schhhtockin’] eg. alright old bhoy, or thanks old schhhtockin’!