Attention- forum issues

Sorry to maybe make something over nothing,

But been browsing your froum for the last few days, and all is well, however just logged in and firstly AVG is taking exception to some of your content, but more alarmingly the browser is asking to install content for your website and windows media player is trying to start up??

Love the forum, am interested in getting a GTO, and hello everyone!

If this is a silly topic feel free to remove (might be in the wrong place)

Nope, not something silly

I have many tabs open and refreshed a lot of them, i seemed to have ‘all.pdf’ being downloaded along with something trying to start media player

Anyone else see / get this?

Cheers

Paul

Yes, according to kapersky it has some nasty trojan content when wmp opens and it kills it.

Cheers,

Ben.

We are looking into this… please don’t open any content if prompted to do so, and make sure your AV is up to date.

hi guys and yes I had that trojan pop up on my screen and kapersky sorted it

IIRC ian you don’t get a lot of choice. Its almost like next click on anything and it opens.

Cheers,

BEn.

I am updating stuff on the server to be sure, but so far I’ve not been able to see it!

Mark

Is anyone still getting this and if so can you give me more details, like what you anti-virus thinks it is etc as I cant see anything on the server.

Mark

I’m not now… was reported by Kaspersky as :

Trojan-Downloader.Java.Agent.gr

I have upgraded the server and rebooted it, and I searched all the html/php files for any unescape javascript (which is usually how they implant themselves), and it shows up nothing that isn’t supposed to be there.

So unless someone tells me they are still getting it, I will assume it is fixed :smiley:

Hard to fix something you can’t see is wrong :smiley:

Mark

Ooops the upgrade killed the config on the domain server and I had to get it from a backup.

Problem was it took a little time to filter through and I was out mowing the grass :smiley:

Mark

Just got a warning from Google Chrome that the site contained malware

Gav

[quote]Just got a warning from Google Chrome that the site contained malware

Gav[/quote]

bollox, I’m supposed to be going out 1 minute ago!!!

Mark

[quote]Yes, according to kapersky it has some nasty trojan content when wmp opens and it kills it.

Cheers,

Ben.[/quote]

Still happpening