Best place to get insurance that includes mods (like for like)

I should have all my upgrades fitted in the next few weeks, just in time for my insurance renewal.
What companies don’t throw a fit when you say it’s modified? And are there any like for like policies to cover the modifications? Should the worst happen, I don’t want a payout that covers just the cost of the car.

Adrian flux did mine no problem and can do an agreed value aswell .you just need to send them a spec list and pictures of the car .
I also had no problem with sky . I heard kieth michaels are good for quotes aswell was goin to try then this year until my engine went bang

Hi, have you tried us for insurance yet? As mentioned we can offer Agreed Valuation and can cover mods on a like-for-like basis. If you wanted to drop me a message I’d be happy to arrange a quotation for you.

Kind Regards
Dan

Cheers Dan. I will do. :+1:
You’re not the same Dan as off the Skyline forums are you? (Yes I know that there is more than one Dan in the world). Although if you are, didn’t you work for A-Plan?

There is a Dan that works for A-Plan yes, but that’s not me. Everyone in insurance seems to be called Dan :joy: