BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

Afternoon Members,

Posting this up a little earlier than normal, as it falls at the high point of the holiday season, so knowing when it is, helps people to arrange their diaries/holidays etc.

For those who haven’t been before, it’s a great event on the GTOUK calendar, not a car show, just like minded friends camping in a field, relaxing, drinking, eating and lots of laughs, but Billing Aquadrome itself is also a large holiday park with plenty else to do away from our pitch, check it our here.

DETAILS

Birthday Bash 2017 - 7th/8th July 2017 (Friday & Saturday night)

Venue - Billing Aquadrome Holiday Park, Crow Lane, Great Billing, Northampton, NN3 9DA

Our Group Plot - Teal Meadow (same as last year for those who went or have been before)

Electric Hook up available this year at an Extra Cost - personal choice.

Cost for 2 the nights:-

Per Car (not just GTO/3000GT Only) Up to 4 People camping WITH Electric = £56.00
Per Car(not just GTO/3000GT Only) Up to 4 People camping WITHOUT electric = £42.00
(sorry this can’t be reduced for the 1 night only)
Pets Welcome (may be extra cost)

To Book….this is direct booking, not through the Club Shop

Call - 01524 781 453 - QUOTE BOOKING REF - 265371

Payment required at time of booking to secure.

State if you would like Electric or Non electric pitch, both are available on the Teal Meadow pitch.

Now we have a good few seasoned campers in the Club after JAE, with upgraded tents etc, I expect this to be an awesome event.

Any questions, ask away…

Steve

6 Likes

Apparently billing is not hosting anymore car shows from next year,are we getting around it by saying its a camping event? as it actually is

1 Like

Steve’s sorted it mate… can’t wait for this one…I’m entertainment manager…hi di hi :blush:

6 Likes

No Scott that may have been a misunderstanding, or something.

Spoke to Billing today, asked about the fact we’d heard that, but it turns out, the fact is, THEY as a venue are not HOSTING car themed weekends, like last year they did a Landrover Weekend and others, etc etc.

When we explained we are friends in a Car Club coming camping for the weekend, the reply was “that’s fine you are more than Welcome”.

Steve

12 Likes

Yes mate Deffo in

Craig :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Don’t forget you need a redcoat matey :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lets keep this live to for new members too see…if your a bit omg they will ignore me im a New member don’t be… Its a cracking meet and you will be welcome with both arms…
Lets get some new faces and cars too meets guys, its all about the cars and enjoying yourselves with like minded people that share your passion…bit of drink too
Any more information please pm me personally.

1 Like

Perhaps this year I’ll get to use my tent and stuff. The car will be there also, yay!!!

Feeling much better now, progress is being made, slowly but it is being made Huggahugga!!!

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Will be great too see you there terry…we need a 5th member of our take that tribute :wink:

1 Like

So is it still at billing?

1 Like

Yes bud just not putting on actual car club etc shows…

1 Like

Cool ill be camping this time

2 Likes

■■■■■■ hell!! Im not bringing any chairs just incase :joy:

2 Likes

Just a lilo for you eh! Dave :joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lilo lil i remember her

1 Like

Can I bring a caravan? I’m a bit auld for tents…
I will not be using the Beast to tow it…lol

Bill.

2 Likes

Yes @Mesobitchi did last year just give the site a ring, all pitches are now electric where we camp.

It was brill bring the wobble box and ol smokey. Was my first outing in it. The site didn’t have any issues and was very helpful

2 Likes

Hi Is it a family do ?

1 Like

The place itself is, just depends really… Some of us do tend to stay up late and party if your children are ok with that it’s fine. We normally take an event shelter and go in there keeping the noise away from those that like sleep.
Its all good we would love to have as many new members as possible at meets this year, you will be more than welcome.
Dave

3 Likes