BIRTHDAY BASH 2017 - BOOKING DETAILS - 7th/8th JULY

Now I’m not sure what’s going on but they told me that was the last of the allocated pitches

3 Likes

Saw this, panicked and rang them up, I’m now fully booked and she, Becky, said there were lots of available pitches. Jodies on her hols but give them the reference number and they will sort it.

Me thinks it was a ruse from them to get us all booked up :wink:

Terry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It worked then :joy::joy: you’ve gone and spoilt it now though by letting their secret out

4 Likes

That was funny… anyone who can get @just_cool motivated like that deserves a medal :joy::joy::joy:

Good to see you booked in Terry :kissing_heart:

Tracie :snail:

4 Likes

only 1/2 hour away mate lives on the place so I will call in and see what’s happing hope the weather is fine can be a bit grey when its bad look on the bright side eh hopefully I will be off for this event might even be able to speak to fellow uses of a brilliant looking car well I thinks so cheers steve

2 Likes

where do you live mate im 10 minutes away

Daventry just up the road

1 Like

went to a skoda event at Stanford hall got a bargan 4x Lenso wheels with centre caps 18" good condition pcb 114.3 already have the same on one of my mit’s already could pass it up to good of a deal by the way did you manage to fix your door actuator

1 Like

It was just flat battery mate looked me out 80 quid for a locksmith to open it grrrr

Oh you spent more on that than I did for a full set of wheels :slight_smile:

did you know you can recharge a battery from a side light bulb too late now maybe something for future

1 Like

Cant make this. Im away with work! :disappointed:

Booked:
1 Steve and Tracy
2 Dave anna and kids :sob: ( kids in pod :joy:)
3 Simon
4. James
5. Lukas (with family in caravan)
6. Craig
7. Terry
8. Scott & vikki (Day attending)
9. Steven (Day attending)
10. Mark p (Day attending)

1 Like

Plenty of space folks if people are interested , it’s a huge field , a nice stripped back camping weekend like a chilled out version of JAE , with us just sat around having a few jars and laughs

4 Likes

i will be there during the day :slight_smile:

mark

5 Likes

Time running out on this too, this is a pre jae kickback, bringing your gto is not a requirement as it’s a camping weeks where we have a laugh, bbq, and a little drink. Events shelter goes up for the ones that like to party a little, it’s a cheap weekend in a tent with good friends…come on guys let’s get numbers up :+1:

2 Likes

Key there is gto not required , you can bring virtually the kitchen sink then in your Daily to make sure it’s a relaxed weekend :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I m trying to think of the best way to stay late but not tent but still get bladdered,might just get taxis :blue_car:

3 Likes

Hotel over the road or get Kelvin to taxi you :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Or we could all bring cardboard versions :joy:
Parky job here :dizzy_face: @stevie

4 Likes