Birthday bash 2017 pics

Don’t forget to post up pics here as well as your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Use the tags @gtouk on fb and #gtouk on Instagram to link us in on your pictures.
Thanks Dave :pineapple::pineapple::pineapple:

3 Likes

see
it

6 Likes

Just a few :joy::joy:

7 Likes

And a few videos :joy:

Tracie :frog:

5 Likes

I popped over a little late in the day on Saturday for a bit before I had to head off

Thanks for making me feel welcome guys :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice to have met you @michael.hedges, good to see you come and say hello and hope the questions and the guys going over your car with a fine toothed comb didn’t dissuade you.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Results of the red cards later @jensen360 kindly ordered for me :joy: needless to say we have a new arse In town that got the most reds in one single night, don’t give me that ■■■■ you don’t have cheese in Poland @lukas :joy:
Few more photos…

Extended holiday Tomorrow so must be wine o’clock :astonished:
Fantastic meet oviously I enjoyed myself, thanks to everyone who made it amazing, Lovely relaxed meet never laughed so much…roll on JAE.
Dave :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

@DavePerky do you want any more sausage :joy:

Great weekend now got parents down for a week so not a real holiday

James

5 Likes

Looks like a good weekend guys

Craig if i didn’t know better i would never have though that was Pete’s old car mate… well done a wicked transformation !!

4 Likes

Dunno what buggered up on my phone but these are the only ones I can put up the others are so out of focus or blurred you can’t see anything. ■■■■ phone is all I say…

That’s the sort of tent I’m after hahahahaha

Phone only decides to work when we are taking down the pitches and getting ready to go home.

5 Likes

We were so lucky with the weather that weekend , seems like it was an age ago now though :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I know, but since that weekend the weather has been weird to say the least. Out at work, wind starts to gust, says to my mate, hope my gazebo’s take it as they are guy roped down. Yes, they made it all right, all the way to next doors tree boundary. Got a big pile of tubes, broken plastic corners and shredded canopies. Ah! well, they were free so haven’t lost anything.

2 Likes

Good to see some more pics Terry, but don’t blame your phone it was your eyeballs that were blurred the rest of the weekend :grin:, they were only in focus on the Sunday morning because you needed to drive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

Tracie :bee:

1 Like

Is that a wasp???

It’s a bee :bee: :bee: lol

I used to have a frog, but bee is easier to type lol

But…

Did it say…

Bud…

Wise…

Er…

:joy: :joy: :joy: