Birthday Bash 2023 29th June - 2nd July

So a quick update on food for this, the club will provide a breakfast, each morning, and a BBQ on the Saturday, we have found a delivery place and everyone can order from there on the Friday or the pub down the road.

Tea and coffee will be on tap

Simon

3 Likes

Wicked, cheers Simon.

Terry :sunglasses:

She’s a woman read between the lines she’s indirectly telling you her plans for you :ok_hand::rofl:

2 Likes

Can’t wait, one of my favourite GTOUK meets of the year.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Brilliant weekend, thank you to the Club for all the hospitality and effort over the two days, but also everyone who chipped in with more hands make light work, team work it was.

Weather was good, but a lovely fire pit in the evening kept us all warm as we chewed the fat.

A few pics.

Friday at The Pub

Friday Night Fish & Chips Delivery

Saturday Crazy People @ Crazy Golf

Topped off with a relaxing Saturday afternoon with a BBQ of Chicken Kebabs, New potatoes and Corn Cobs, followed by home grown strawberries & cream brought by @just_cool courtesy of his Dad :pray:.

GTOUK know how to camp in style :kissing_heart:.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Yes a cracking weekend with lots of fun

Unfortunately those were the only photos I got :joy:

All home now - car unpacked- time for a soak in the bath and snooze!

1 Like

1 Like

Who dug up the fossil :rofl:

@just_cool you took some pics didn’t you :woman_shrugging:

I certainly did, I’ll upload them as had a few things to sort when I got home, as well as unload the car so that will happen.

1 Like

Here are the few pictures I took of the crazy golf, should have taken more pictures of the weekend but was chilling.

Big shout out to @cantfindthegenepool for winning, don’t know any other results

2 Likes

Great Pics Terry, yeah it was so much fun but @cantfindthegenepool stole the day :clap::clap::clap:, but rewarded us all with cake :hugs::cake::cake::cake:

1 Like

Also Tracie, I’m glad that everyone liked the strawberries and cream. I have taken custodianship of my dads plants and there was loads of fruit so I brought it with me to share, made me happy.

Also well done to Simon and James for doing the kebabs, Sheena for doing the spuds and the meal was brilliant. Yes, I know I’m easily pleased but I still don’t know what a tv licence is. :rofl:

2 Likes

Dave’s face in the background- everyone else smiling :joy: perhaps he got another 4 on the previous hole :joy:

1 Like

What did they do to you dave

1 Like

Fluke, I never win anything :unamused::rofl:

Good chilled weekend though :ok_hand::grin:

3 Likes