We are looking to hold our traditional camping weekend again! This is not a car show so you can attend in any vehicle you wish although watching people pack large tents and kit into a GTO is always fun!
The birthday bash this year will be held from the 29th June - 2nd July for 3 nights at the following venue:
Manor farm campsite
FYI - you do not need to stay for the 3 nights if you have work commitments etc… and all the rates below are per night.
- there is a local pub nearby and the farm shop is well stocked.
- there are on-site shower and toilet facilities.
- this is a family event so please feel free to bring partners and/or other family members.
The car club has a total of 8 pitches with electric (16A plug) reserved until 15th May at a rate of £38 p/n
If you don’t require electric it may be possible to book a non-electric pitch although there is a possibility you will be slightly further away from other members.
- As with last year we will look to do a day out trip on the Saturday (TBC)
- We will also do either a club BBQ or evening takeaway on either the Friday or Saturday evening (TBC).
- A basic Breakfast roll in the morning (TBC).
How to Book
Send an email to [email protected] confirming:
name and number of persons on the pitch
how many nights you want to stay
would like to book as part of the GTOUK group.
you will then be sent a link with the correct price in order to book your pitch.
By telephone: 01788 869002
select option 22
ask to speak to Caroline (or leave a message with your name and number and she will call you back)
make sure you mention your part of the GTOUK group.
If you have any questions please do let us know.
once you have booked please add your name to the list below.