Birthday meet

Hi,

Yes this happening, the payments will be in the shop soon, hopefully sorted over the weekend, if there is a problem I can take the payments direct.

I will also be at Japfest if anyone wants to pay then. :smiley:

1. NAS
  2. Staffordcox +1 or maybe 2
  3. CDMH
  4. Rossi
  5. PaulW
  6. Mit3000gt0
    7 nellys400sc
  7. Marty K.
  8. Steve and Tracy * PAID
    10.tania n boo

Cheers,
Neil.

tania wrote ,yippie cant wait to camp again
err get pissed n throw up in the tent more like :shock:

This is now in the club shop

Cool get tic next week when i get payed looking forward to it :smiley: :smiley:

Ticket paid for in shop for friday and saturday night!! hell yeah!!!

1. NAS
  2. Staffordcox +1 or maybe 2
  3. CDMH
  4. Rossi *PAID ( 2 nights)
  5. PaulW
  6. Mit3000gt0
    7 nellys400sc
  7. Marty K.
  8. Steve and Tracy * PAID
    10.tania n boo

:smiley:

As alway I have added payments to the first post

SImon

Sorry to say that we will not be able to make this event. Got a wedding and a beer fest on the same week end. :?

Dee.

oh testicles! that sucks mate

Thats a shame Dee :cry:

Craig :slight_smile:

Not long to go now, really need to get the payment sent at the end of the month. The shop now has the payment in place. :smiley:

Neil.

Hi I joined at Japfest and am looking at joining you on the weekend, is there a tent size limit and how do we pay for the weekend cheers

Payment made for both nights via the club shop.
See you there.
Marty

We generally have lots of room buddy, if you go on the club shop at the top of the home page you can pay in there

Hi Jeremy good to see you posting 8)

There is no tent size as its a holiday park , the payment can be made via the shop in the top bar of the website , all in blue at the top of the forum

Craig :slight_smile:

Well i have not been to this before cos you seem to make it when we are on holiday & now i work every weekend so its been a no no for me, but lo and behold my boss has said i can now work Mon-Fri like normal people, So although i cannot get for the whole weekend i will try & get down for the day on the Saturday :smiley: I think the Chairman should make the effort :roll:

Cheers Julian.

Cheers for that found the shop and tickets, see you there

[quote]Well i have not been to this before cos you seem to make it when we are on holiday & now i work every weekend so its been a no no for me, but lo and behold my boss has said i can now work Mon-Fri like normal people, So although i cannot get for the whole weekend i will try & get down for the day on the Saturday :smiley: I think the Chairman should make the effort :roll:

Cheers Julian.[/quote]

Good point! What’s the deal with just visiting for the day? Do I still have to buy a ticket or can I just show up for a few hours and then leave? I’m still trying to make the whole thing but just thinking of a fall back option

Hi,

Sorry I had no internet yesterday due to an upgrade. I will find out how much the day pass is, you can pay as you enter. Last year it was £10 but I will check this.

Cheers,
Neil.

Yeah it was a tenner Neil, or thats what i paid anyway and i was only there saturday