Birthday meet

That’s cool. I don’t mind if it’s the full price to be honest, as long as I can get in :slight_smile:

Hi just booked the tickets for the birthday bash and the jae at the on line shop it will be good, looking froward to meeting everyone.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

So what sort of time can we get onto campsite, is there any set area for us

Hi. You can get there anytime. We will have a set area called teal meadow. We may have to share it but there is loads of room. Neil

Hi just wondering you have put me down for one night but i have payed for two in the club shop ref Order #212 (Processing) £40 Many Thanks friday and saturday please :lol: :lol:

Hi,

I think it has been updated now, the payment are due at the end of the week, so if you are interested please get your payments in. I will not be taking payments after the end of the month.

Cheers,
Neil.

I think there is a good interest in some of the Essex Meet Guys going for a day if you wanna meet up and come drive up with us

Will post more after next meet …

Cheers Rob

[quote]

I think there is a good interest in some of the Essex Meet Guys going for a day if you wanna meet up and come drive up with us

Will post more after next meet …

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Yeah, definitely. Keep me posted Rob, I’ll be up for that :wink:

Well i’ve put in my request to collect at Billing so fingers crossed they are a bit more charity minded and can finally make use of those new banners!!

paid for 2 nights, not sure what car i will be in yet :roll:

Paul

2 days left to get your tickets.

Neil.

Hi looking forward to that weekend do the tickets get posted out to you.

Many Thanks john

Hi,

When you arrive pop into the reception at the entrance and mention your name and you are with the gto club and they will give you the pass to you then.

We are looking forward to it as well and hoping the weather will stay this nice. :smiley:

Cheers,
Neil.

Thanks for that get the beers in its going to be a good weekend :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:frowning: got a holiday booked that weekend not happy! Oh well will hopefully be there next year and the car :smiley:

Close call being the following weekend after our trip to Le mans.
But if i can make it i will have to pay what it costs

Malc

[quote]Close call being the following weekend after our trip to Le mans.
But if i can make it i will have to pay what it costs

Malc[/quote]

Was for me too!
I have booked a couple of days off mid week in between, so I can get away with it!
Marty

Hi all,

Just an update:

The booking has all been paid for, if anyone wishes to attend on the Saturday (day visit) it will cost £10 on the gate.

For anyone arriving there is a check in time of 2.00pm (although there wasn’t last year). Departure is by 12 Noon (although I dont think they will be worried if you leave later)

Dont forget, the club is NOT supplying food so feel free to bring your own, (so if you wish to bring a burger etc the bbq will be supplied), or there is a pub very reasonable food and lots of takeaways on site.

If anyone wishes to join us for the weekend camping, you can still arrange that with Billing direct (they mentioned you could even book in on the day, but I would personally phone to check), still £20 per night.

If anyone wishes to bring games or ipod music etc please do.

See you all there, drive safely and if you have any problems or questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Neil.

Dumb question Neil

im good at these :lol:

2pm check in ? we cant book in before then or after then ?

Cheers fella

Craig :slight_smile:

Any time after 2 lol