Bits i have spare

i can bring these to the AGM if anyone wants??

3000gt Twin Turbo upper plenum it has the EGR blanking plates on so will fit a GTO ideal for powder coating or Polishing £50 + £10 post

Lower Twin turbo plenum GTO or 3000gt £30

My old wrinkle finish front rocker cover as pic below £30 + £8 post

Front Crash Bar undamaged £20 Collection only or AGM delivery

Cruise Control bits, complete working system, £offers???

3 Bar Map sensor from a Maf t Pro Setup £20 + £3 post

Paul

sorry to change the subject paul. but what coil pack is that! it looks really good!!! and looks as if its a far superior replacement to the crappy standard coilpacks too…

[quote]sorry to change the subject paul. but what coil pack is that! it looks really good!!! and looks as if its a far superior replacement to the crappy standard coilpacks too…

they are MSD coil packs, expensive alternative to the standard items that were ok!! :roll:

Paul

[quote]

[quote]sorry to change the subject paul. but what coil pack is that! it looks really good!!! and looks as if its a far superior replacement to the crappy standard coilpacks too…

they are MSD coil packs, expensive alternative to the standard items that were ok!! :roll:

Paul[/quote]

lol love the way everythings a bomb shell to buy! mind you they do look expensive! going to look them up now and see how many years of saving i have to do :smiley: thanks mate!