Black 99 TT GT for sale £10k

Right where to start first off this has been a hard decision but really don’t feel I am able to restore this car to the level I was after, if I had the facilities, equipment and time then it may be a different matter. So as gutted as I will be it’s time to let her go to someone who can.
The car is a black 99 GT TT UK car one of the few with the carbon bits.
Has covered 110k miles and is mot to Oct 23 last mot no advisories.
Just had full service inc cam belt and water pump by westfield motors receipt is available.
Full black interior in good condition no rips bit of wear on drivers bolster.
Electrics work windows, seat, lights, sunroof, stereo can only get a couple of stations.
SS exhaust system mongoose I believe with cobra cat and down pipe.
Has 19 inch Lenso alloy wheels not bad but I would refurb.
Rear aero works front aero was removed to check I’ve cleaned and freed the bar and motor all working now but the tray was damaged(I’ve still got it)
Pulls well in all gears and there doesn’t appear to be any issues.
The car overall is a sound unmolllested 3k TT from what I can tell when I had the car serviced I had it all checked out there are some advisories but I was told these are the normal issues I can provide a pic of the receipt on request if required.

Bad bits
Let’s be honest I would love to say she’s showroom but she’s not, my plans where to give it a total bare body respray. Although the paint looks good when upclose you can see it’s not.
Sender unit sticks at 3/4 if you fill car up it will go to full drive the car it will go down to 3/4 and stop, carry on driving and the light will come on when low but gauge reads 3/4.
I’ve tried to be as honest as poss but you need to view before, car is taxed and insured so can be driven and I have covered long distance in this car when I bought it 240 miles never missed a beat.
Looking for £10,000 ono
I’m situated near Rochester Kent

4 Likes

Hi all
Well noticed not a lot of comments about the car. I really need to get this moved on so am open to offers (please no silly ones) you know what it’s worth. I also have a 98 black 3k GT UK spec that I was going to use best bits off. The car has mot till July can be heard started and running but sender unit pipe split so would need trailering. Everything works sunroof, windows seats drivers seat is worn and torn and rear aero has been taken apart for other one no front aero. Staggered rota alloys could do with refurb, front light casing but no internals some rust patches.
Theses can be bought together or sold separately again open to offers.
Need gone as moving soon and no space.
Thanks

Car now sold

1 Like