Brand New Evil Empire Performance Website is Live

After some seriously stressful and sleepless nights especially the last two days, I have finally launched the new website and it is now live and you can place orders on it!!

I have managed to add over 700 new items to it, and I will be adding more as time goes on…

To comply with EU GDPR and to get rid of all the old accounts that no longer log into the website, I have not transferred all data from the old website, so you will need to log in again to place orders I am afraid.

The website is much faster than the old one and has many advantages over the old one for you guys to enjoy such as….

A bigger brighter site with more pictures for most items

Categories view like the old site, so it will be familiar for you that used the old one

A Wish list you can turn into an order or send it to me to discuss

Ability to compare parts

Shipping calculator for our friends abroad before the check out to get a shipping cost anywhere in the world now by DHL. Works better if you join and use your account.

Ability to save an unfinished order

Gift Cards available on the site so aunty Rose can send you something for your birthday in Australia for example with a personal message and use the funds a bit at a time if you want too.

The site is not finished stock wise yet and I will be adding more and more parts as time goes on and will also be updating if parts go obsolete and unavailable so it’s worth subscribing to the newsletter to get the latest information on what going to disappear when you join the website.

If you have never visited my website the Web address is as follows:

www.evilempireperformance.co.uk

Hope you guys enjoy all my hard work

Regards Rob

16 Likes

Congrats Rob, I will have a browse with a cup of tea in hand.
Enda

Just had a wee browse, they mk4 headlights look sweet shame there out of stock but lots of other stuff to spend my money on. New site is testament to your hard work Rob and the layout makes items simpler to find.

It’s very nice Rob and grammatically superb! :wink:

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:

Looks great

Dam it, more thing to add to my ever growing Christmas/birthday that I will never get

Will be taking a look in the new year :grin::+1:

January sales rob? Everything 50% ? :joy:

4 Likes

I’m having some issues trying to buy some cambelt bits. As I add more items, the shipping options disappear so I can’t proceed with the order. The items are those in my Wish List. I’ll call you on Monday morning as I’d like them ASAP.

I am just seeing down for maintenance ???

Lots of decent stuff, cant log in at the mo though

Neil

Have you join the website and logged in?

If your still having problems give me a call on monday and we can sort the order over the phone

Regards Rob

You using a book mark for the old website jerry…lol

www.evilempireperformance.co.uk

If you still cant log in after 30 minutes reset the password and that should sort it if not give me a call in the morning and i will reset the password whilst your on the phone

Regards Rob

I can’t reset my password :rofl:

1 Like

Hi Rob, I signed up again on the new website. I added both delivery and billing addresses to the address book. When I’ve added the first couple of items it does offer a shipping method, but as I add the rest the option a disappears and it says “no shipping options available” or words to that effect.

I’ll give you a call in the morning.

@GSXRKID We all got time to wait, dont stress it

1 Like

Great new look @GSXRKID my wallet quaking already
Have good one mate
Till next year :beer::tumbler_glass::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::tumbler_glass::beer:

1 Like

Cheers Rob, got it now looks good mate.
Happy Xmas mate.