Breaking 1994 UK 3000GT MK1

[quote]

And it works like a charm, thanks Andy!

You still have the stock instrument cluster? Might be needing that too.[/quote]

Yes I still have the stock instrument cluster.

ah the elusive moon roof cover please :smiley:

pm sent :lol:

Andy

You probably dont recall selling me your stainless Y-pipe way back in 2004 when I was last active on the forum (I was working off Trippet Lane, Sheffield back then).

I’m after a few “under the hood” items. Maybe I could come visit (I’m either in Sheffield or down the A1 towards Ollerton every weekend at the moment.

Could I come over and point at bits then leave you to dismantle and I can visit to collect them all another day at your conveneince?

Otherwise, if you want to pm me then I could probably draw up a defining list for you.

John

[quote]Andy

You probably dont recall selling me your stainless Y-pipe way back in 2004 when I was last active on the forum (I was working off Trippet Lane, Sheffield back then).

I’m after a few “under the hood” items. Maybe I could come visit (I’m either in Sheffield or down the A1 towards Ollerton every weekend at the moment.

Could I come over and point at bits then leave you to dismantle and I can visit to collect them all another day at your conveneince?

Otherwise, if you want to pm me then I could probably draw up a defining list for you.

John[/quote]

ooo, I vaguely remember meeting you on Trippet Lane near the Cuban bar. :lol: I’m retaining most of the engine for a long term project, although from reading your other posts I’d hazard a guess that you might be after the aircon pipes?

Drop me a PM if you want and I can make myself available whenever you want to come over to point at stuff.

Andy

Yeah, was just outside the sandwich shop next door.

Anyway, that’s exactly the stuff Andy (the air con pipes, not a sandwich). I will pm when I have time to drive over, and will check out the transmission guys you recommended also.

Many thanks,
John

Hi Andy,
Guess you know what i’m after. Front lights and those other 300GT Mk1 specifics. I’ve been on hols but i can see you have had some interest!!
Also my car is off the road needing a crankshaft pulley - any luck??
Thanks
Keith