Breaking 1995 3000GT inc new engine

Hi John here need exhaust for twin turbo have you got cheers

Will PM you to keep all the back and forth in the topic

Sorry I sold the exhaust

No doubt too late, but…do you still have the centre air vent surround. I saw it in one of your earlier pics, with only the right hand vent/diffuser still in it. Not bothered about the actual diffusers, more the rectangular housing that they press into.
Thanks,
Mike

No, sorry. I sold the whole dash, plus I think I broke it!

Hi do you still have the sunroof motor and mech if so how much are you willing to let it go for ? Cheers steve

Hi, yes I’ve still got that. What’s a fair price?

James i am still after those parts for the sun roof that you said you had have you still got them ? And where do you live cheers steve

Yep, I’ve still got them.

I’m near Ashbourne Fridays and weekends and in Reading Mon to Thurs

Hi Rob
I know you are a gold mine of information on these cars so I hope you don’t mind me correcting you on this point. They were fitted to the 3000 GT SL.

They were indeed fitted to quite a few of the US cars, but you don’t see many of them being broken over here and i was referring to the UK and EU cars…but a good point Joe

James this is steve kawascouse been away one have you still have the sun roof stuff and 2 can i come and see them if possible cheers

I’m Looking for a passenger side rear mudflap?

Hi, yes sure.

My number is 07969391741 if you want to arrange. I’m around most Fridays and weekends

Sorry, not got one

Whats the rubber trim like on the drivers door card at the top ? if its better for you don’t mind having the door cards if you don’t want to split
as it should be the same as a mk2 gto right ?

Sorry, Jerry had the door cards

Have you got either of the centre air vents below the gauges

No, they both broke when I removed the climate control

Is just the movable vents you want Reece ?

If so i probably have a pair you can have i will send you with the parts you ordered :+1: