BREAKING 2 x 400+BHP cars ......PERFORMANCE PARTS!

IM am breaking both my GTO TT’s, EVERYTHING is available **Most parts have covered LESS than 700 miles !!!. **Some parts may take a while to get off the car IE engine from good car etc. I will give you a rough idea of time scale on parts delivery after confirmation of purchase.

Large parts are collection only, smaller bits will be posted at extra cost.

[size=24]Pics can be found in this post or my garage[/size]
http://www.gtouk.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=44860&highlight=bbq

Techni-Clutch fast road clutch 500 miles old holds 450BHP £100

[size=18]Bling[/size]

Momo gearknob £30

[size=18]**Body**[/size]

MK1 dash vents NEW (one screw mounting damaged) £30(RESERVED)

AC control panel £35
Parcel shelf roller blind £20
MK1 dash good condition £50
FULL Black 96 TT MR interior , seats, carpet, hood lining,door cards £250

G70 ONE number plate (valued at over£3k by reg company) £750

[size=18]A reasonable donation will be made to the club from these sales[/size]

Oww i’m the first by the looks of it, there’s so much in that list i’d like to go for, but haven’t got the funds/time at the moment im affraid, so i’d like to have first dibs on :

• MK1 dash vents NEW
  • E2K downpipe (with over-braided flexi-section)

please,

Ta

Karim

Ho Elton

Can i have first dibs on the MK3 Rear Spoiler

Cheers Rob

[quote]Ho Elton

Can i have first dibs on the MK3 Rear Spoiler

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Hi Rob,

hoop is gone im afraid. Long standing agreement with someone.

sorry no parts needed now.
sorry!!

mods pls delete message.

I will take the 6 speed conversion and AEM wideband matey :wink:

Edit; May also take the black interior- have to see what pennies I have down the sofa :lol: Do you have the dash/rear speaker pannels to go with it??

No worries Elton,

Can i have the super huge water radiator for £90 please then…

Cheers Rob

[quote]zeeck"]I will take the 6 speed conversion and AEM wideband matey :wink:

Edit; May also take the black interior- have to see what pennies I have down the sofa :lol: Do you have the dash/rear speaker pannels to go with it??[/quote]

Not the rear panels but TBH the colour difference is so so small, you cant tell.

Its the black front & rear seats,front door cards, Black carpet, black tunnel carpets, black roof lining and black sunvisors.

[quote]No worries Elton,

Can i have the super huge water radiator for £90 please then…

Cheers Rob[/quote]

Done Rob.

Elton, could you please tell me the difference between the E2K downpipe (with over-braided flexi-section) and the HKS downpipe, cheers

Best bet is to look at Amber Performance website, he lists both with info and Pics.

Hope that helps.

Elton, did your car have elec folding mirrors? If so and they are up for grabs I’d be interested in them for Dans 3KGT, idealy with plugs and loom splices.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel guilty about jumping on these bits??! :oops: :cry:

[quote]zeeck"]Elton, did your car have elec folding mirrors? If so and they are up for grabs I’d be interested in them for Dans 3KGT, idealy with plugs and loom splices.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel guilty about jumping on these bits??! :oops: :cry:[/quote]

Jump away mate !!!

Yes folding mirrors BUT i need to try a working mirror switch to confirm my drivers mirror is OK. Pas one works spot on and drivers works up and down but not in and out. My switch is proper buggered so it may be just the switch.

Will find a switch to test first.
8)

[quote]
Not the rear panels but TBH the colour difference is so so small, you can tell.

Its the black front & rear seats,front door cards, Black carpet, black tunnel carpets, black roof lining and black sunvisors.

8)[/quote]

No worries dude- I was after the dash more then anything as I cant decide whether to used my flocked mk1 or a black mk2 dash! So that can be back up for someone else!

[quote]zeeck"]

Is it just me or does anyone else feel guilty about jumping on these bits??! :oops: :cry:[/quote]

It did feel very odd, specially beeing the first one. I don’t really want him to break anything, just build 1 new good one from the 2 he has, but obviously that’s a lot of work and everything and i can see where he’s coming from, but it still is weird, Elton is suppost to have a GTO, not sell everything he worked on so hard over the years. It just doesn’t feel right…

[quote]

Best bet is to look at Amber Performance website, he lists both with info and Pics.

Hope that helps.

8)[/quote]

“The HKS front down pipe is made from high quality mild steel, and coated in anti-rust paint. The lambda sensor mounting point is already located for easy installation. The HKS down pipe is designed for the MK1 GTO, but can be fitted to MK2 cars. please contact us for details.”

versus :

*This is a full stainless steel free flowing downpipe available in 3" bore for the twin turbo and 2.5" bore for thr N/A. *

Hmmm :? Which one would u recommand mate :wink:

I would like the goodrich brake hoses please!

Tony

[quote]zeeck"]

Yeah - I’ve just sat for about 10 mins wondering if I should send a PM about some bits I’m interested in…

I guess the stuff is for sale though - albeit in very unfortunate circumstances :frowning:

The bits I’m interested in are…

13T uprated turbo’s 600 miles old !! £450
570cc Evo 1X injectors serviced and flow matched, 500 miles £220
HKS Intercooler hard pipes powder coated candy apple red £100
HKS Intercooler’s SMIC’s 500 miles old £350
Walbro 255ltr hotwired pump £50
AEM Wideband UEGO £80 (RESERVED) Can I get a second reservation on this please?
Fuel rail jumper kit £35
MSD Ignition leads, red . £65
Autoteq Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator £40
Goodrich Braided hoses (red) £40

Just need to check something tomorrow before I can commit fully.

whos got the mk3 wing ?? Rob? im going to beat him with a club :slight_smile: and throw my broken wheel at him.

:lol: :lol: DO IT! knock him out with the wheel you lob at him then nick his wheels for the trouble you’ve gone through to do it:lol: