BREAKING 2 x 400+BHP cars ......PERFORMANCE PARTS!

[quote]

[quote]zeeck"]

Is it just me or does anyone else feel guilty about jumping on these bits??! :oops: :cry:[/quote]

Yeah - Iā€™ve just sat for about 10 mins wondering if I should send a PM about some bits Iā€™m interested inā€¦

I guess the stuff is for sale though - albeit in very unfortunate circumstances :frowning:

The bits Iā€™m interested in areā€¦

13T uprated turboā€™s 600 miles old !! Ā£450
570cc Evo 1X injectors serviced and flow matched, 500 miles Ā£220
HKS Intercooler hard pipes powder coated candy apple red Ā£100
HKS Intercoolerā€™s SMICā€™s 500 miles old Ā£350
Walbro 255ltr hotwired pump Ā£50
AEM Wideband UEGO Ā£80 (RESERVED) Can I get a second reservation on this please?
Fuel rail jumper kit Ā£35
MSD Ignition leads, red . Ā£65
Autoteq Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator Ā£40
Goodrich Braided hoses (red) Ā£40

Just need to check something tomorrow before I can commit fully.[/quote]

[size=18]Hi.
And if this does prove too much,
i am another vulture waiting in the wings for the same bits.
Cheers.
[/size]

PM sent buddy, damn shame but good luck with all this. Andy

If the Goodrich Braided hoses (red) Ā£40 (RESERVED) become unreserved, Iā€™ll take them. I think thatā€™s 3rd dibs!! :frowning:

Staff

iā€™ll have this:
Mk3 Bumper and rear garnish Ā£125

Just need to sort out someone to collect it (Unless you know anyone going towards Benā€™s with it!?)

Let me know how you want paying.

Thanks
Mark

[quote]iā€™ll have this:

Just need to sort out someone to collect it (Unless you know anyone going towards Benā€™s with it!?)

Thanks
Mark[/quote]

Hi Mark

Pm on its way.

[quote]iā€™ll have this:

Thanks
Mark[/quote]

I hope to be up at bens sometime towards the end of this month if thats any help? Depends on how quickly you want it/elton gets it off the car?

pm sent re 4 bolt bolt bottom end

Paul

Hi Elton, can I reserve these?

I might be down your way sometime soon, if not weā€™ll see if we can sort something out regarding delivery.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell, Elton. This is soooo sad. It it must be the biggest Sale Of The Century ever seen here for some really excellent stuff. Hope you manage to shift it all and go on to be happy and content with whatever you do nextā€¦

Sent 2 PMs about alloys.

Hi Elton, Sorry this has come to this and i hope you make what the car owes you from the sale of all your parts, dont even think about the labour you have put into her :frowning: . Anyway if the DNP Y pipe is still available i will take that off you mate. Let me know how you want paying. Regards Bob.

[quote]zeeck"]

[quote]iā€™ll have this:

Thanks
Mark[/quote]

I hope to be up at bens sometime towards the end of this month if thats any help? Depends on how quickly you want it/elton gets it off the car?[/quote]

That would be very very helpful if you could do that!
Iā€™m in no real hurry for it at the moment as I am engrossed in ā€œhome improvementā€ stuff at the moment! (Well Mark Beales will be :lol: - I get to sit here and pony up the dough for new materials ect - Looking forward to the end results though as if it is as nice as his pad I will be well chuffed :slight_smile: ).

Thanks
Mark :slight_smile:

PM sent regarding coilovers, pillow mounts, manifold and pre cat pipes and hks downpipe.

hi mate am still wanting the intercoolers and pipes as descused at last meet :slight_smile:

ha ha a bit harsh jason lol no i didnt get the spoiler even tho i have wanted it since first meet lol.

Sorry for the deletionā€¦changed my mind.
Marty

Could i have the 570cc Evo 1X injectors and De-Cat Pipe if still available?

Quite a lot of stuff is sold pending payment and i will update the post tonight when i get home.

I have been as straight forward as possible as to who posted/pmā€™d first ref parts. It is taking me ages to cross reference those who posted on the topic and those who PMā€™d, BUT if you were first according to GTOUKā€™s time either way then you will have the first dibsā€¦I will update ASAP.

OK, the insurance people only want another Ā£140 so Iā€™d like to buy that lot from you please. If the wideband doesnā€™t go Iā€™d also like that too please.

Anything else that you think would be useful?

Is the e-manage set up for timing control too? Any advantages in using that over a maft pro or SAFC with ITC?

[quote]

[quote]

The bits Iā€™m interested in areā€¦

13T uprated turboā€™s 600 miles old !! Ā£450
570cc Evo 1X injectors serviced and flow matched, 500 miles Ā£220
HKS Intercooler hard pipes powder coated candy apple red Ā£100
HKS Intercoolerā€™s SMICā€™s 500 miles old Ā£350
Walbro 255ltr hotwired pump Ā£50
Fuel rail jumper kit Ā£35
MSD Ignition leads, red . Ā£65
Autoteq Adjustable Fuel Pressure regulator Ā£40

Just need to check something tomorrow before I can commit fully.[/quote]

according to time of your PM you have first dibs on all above EXCEPT aem UEGO and Goodridge hoses.

Will hold them till tomorrow for you.

8)[/quote]

[quote]OK, the insurance people only want another Ā£140 so Iā€™d like to buy that lot from you please. If the wideband doesnā€™t go Iā€™d also like that too please.

Anything else that you think would be useful?

Is the e-manage set up for timing control too? Any advantages in using that over a maft pro or SAFC with ITC?

[quote]

according to time of your PM you have first dibs on all above EXCEPT aem UEGO and Goodridge hoses.

Will hold them till tomorrow for you.

8)[/quote]

OK Mike,

All yours as you had first dibs aparts from the Wideband.

I had no issues using the Emanage and Ben mapped it as smooth as silk. I would definately use one again if i was doing this again. Yes it also does timing control too. Only thing you cant do is loose the stock MAF.

Will PM bank details tonight.