Breaking MK1 - Gauging interest

Interested in the working front aero part if possible post :+1:

1 Like

Driving it makes me not want to get rid of it but havent got the funds to fix up both :sweat: :sob:

Store it mate, or make one good one out of two :slight_smile: I’ll take that illuminated climate control lol

I would love to keep it but it’s too much work to have to do on both cars, I sat down a couple of weeks ago and weighed it all up. So it is going to be stripped for parts unfortunately! Some pictures below of how it all is. I have videos of the engine running, driving, oil pressure and water temp etc.

Would anyone be interested in the engine before bits get taken off of it ? As I would prefer someone to hear/see it running before bits like the intake and everything get taken off, the higher oil pressure is with driving, and the lower is when it’s been sat idle

Snake eyes, clear indicators, coilovers, Climate unit are not for sale

Wheels can be for sale at the right price, everything else can go (unless I’ve forgot other bits I need :joy:)

I like the wheels but abit much for me at
The min how much for blue hoses mate ?

@Kjgto £200 with postage buddy

1 Like

Rear lights £40 each
Leather interior £400
Bumpers - don’t know what they’re worth ? Anyone help
Weather strips £60 for the pair
Which window trims are you referring to ?
Bonnet bulges £30 for the pair

@tomkeep1985 £50 for the intake but would prefer if someone wanted the engine whole first so will wait a little bit to see if anyone wants it

@enda £35 plus postage for the y pipe but same as above with regards to the engine for the moment

@bhorth31 price for the seats are above, wheels are £800, tyres are new and the wheels will be coated to protect them

Try get rid of the engine 1st mate, I’m in no rush till after Christmas, then I’m
Back on track with my finances :slight_smile:

@davesoper64 front aero is £130

1 Like

Missed my post then :sob:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Should of had my dnp one mate

@just_cool sorry! I was in the middle of putting a gearbox in a car when I replied to everyone, missed your message by mistake

Cheers mate is that with postage?

Postage ontop but it shouldnt be too much

1 Like

Cheers sound great will you pm me when money’s required and also will sort address
PayPal ok for payment?

Will send you a message now buddy