Breaking modified Mk1 TT items added 08/12/09

Hi
do you still have the starter motor
cheers

Open to offers on the remaining items.

Hi Damian, bit confused what is actualy still available?

you have a pm!

Tony

A PM from me too… :wink:

Cheers Rob

what, I don’t have Pm’s from either of you two, Am I losing the plot or somehting someone please point me in the riught direction.

are any of the guages still for sale ?

All gauges except the wideband still for sale.

Also Interior I have tried to contact the guy who said he wanted it but not had a response.

Still have the turbo’s and injectors as well. Will repost all items I still have in the next 24 hours.

With regard to other comments sorry chaps I cannot edit the original post anymore as I forgot to send my membership cheque off (now done) so dont have access to edit / add posts :frowning:

Best regards,

Damien.

DAMIEN Did you get my pm BEST WISHES PHILLIP (SILVER SURFER)

Damien

you have a PM from me - thanks marcus

DAMIEN WHERE ARE YOU. THERE ARE PARTS THAT I WANT IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM DONT WANT TO GET THEM AT JAPFEST THIS SATURDAY IF YOU HAVE THEM I AM JUST DOWN THE ROAD IN MITCHAM SURREY BEST WIHES PHILLIP (SILVER SURFER)

hi, do you still have the a-pillar 3 guage pod for sale? :slight_smile:

Just a quick update.

Turbo and injector sales have not ammounted to anything so these are still available.

All gauges (except AEM) are still available.

Interior is still available (2 people have shown interest but nothing concrete yet).

HKS downpipe is still available.

HKS SSQV still available.

PTU, CAS, Starter, Alternator still available.

Other parts such as an imaqulate set of rear lights including a GTO centre section are available.

2 rear active aeros both in silver (one needs a respray really).

Other parts, please ask. Gearbox, Transfer box, prop shaft, diff, brake calipers etc etc…

Best regards,

Damien.

DAMEIN You have a pm best wihes phillip (silver surfer)

hi there i would still like the parts we have discussed previouse only it seems that none of my e mails have been sent you may b because i havent renewed membership but some where sent before it run out and still didnt seem to send ?? the best option is for me to call u if u senme a private mail with ur phone number i will ring and arrange collection as i have to come down to horsham soon. regards rob.

Damien is the PC925 battery cage still available?

Cheers,
Ewan

Ewan The cage has gone Been waiting for a reply from damian for weeks now Best wishes Phillip (silver surfer)

Hi Damien

Is everything included to fit the dump valve straight onto a mark 1? If so I could be interested

Hi. This is my first GTO and already my baby. I have just had an uprated fuel pump fitted as I am looking to increase BHP and boost, will adding these 550cc injectors enable me to increase BHP and boost safely. I was also wondering if you still had the samco hoses for sale. Many thanks, Danny.