Breaking my 3000gt

Hi, need a front manifold if you still have it… though would need to pick up today if possible

Just looked at mine this morning when putting things back together and found a big ole crack in it … oops

[quote]Hi, need a front manifold if you still have it… though would need to pick up today if possible

Just looked at mine this morning when putting things back together and found a big ole crack in it … oops[/quote]

Hi Xeinn, no probs mate I have it,

I’ve sent a PM

Dell

PM sent

Do you still have the front undertray mate

Anyone know if all the door locks - the boot lock - and the steering column from just inside the
bulkhead to steering wheel taken from a 3000GT will fit a 89 Mk1 NA GTO import ?

If so do you still have all these bits as well as the key for them ?

Hi Dell

have you got a set of the rear lights

Simon

[quote]Hi Dell

have you got a set of the rear lights

Simon[/quote]

Yes Simon, you have first dibs, please pm me all parts you need

Dell

[quote]Anyone know if all the door locks - the boot lock - and the steering column from just inside the
bulkhead to steering wheel taken from a 3000GT will fit a 89 Mk1 NA GTO import ?

If so do you still have all these bits as well as the key for them ?[/quote]

I’ll have to get back. as i will need to see what bits i’m going to use on the gto myself.

Buy I will get back to you Alan asap.

Cheers Dell

Ok… but now only need the drivers door lock barrel and a key that fits or a key number that
starts with an “ E “ and has 4 numbers after which fits that barrel :wink:

These parts are now sold.

ITC Unit
LS6 maff
3000GT front Nose Cone
light washers ( for pop ups )
Undertray
HKS Side mount intercoolers & DNP Hard pipe kit

( However there is 2nd Full HKS set up for sale Now )

Hello do you have the glovebox and clock? Sorry about the small items but that’s all I need so far.

Regards Ali

[quote]Hello do you have the glovebox and clock? Sorry about the small items but that’s all I need so far.

Regards Ali[/quote]

I will get back asap,

Dell

Hi Dell. Just a thought, but does the mk1 3000GT have those relays in the front drivers wing that control the headlights and flashers? If so, I might have the relays and the plugs they push into from you as mine are likely to be buggered.

Thanks
Staff

[quote]Hi Dell. Just a thought, but does the mk1 3000GT have those relays in the front drivers wing that control the headlights and flashers? If so, I might have the relays and the plugs they push into from you as mine are likely to be buggered.

Thanks
Staff[/quote]

Hi Staff, I do have these ,but will have to check with Pete before I know for sure if we can let them go, I will get back to you as soon as I know.

Cheers Dell.

[quote]These parts are now sold.

ITC Unit
LS6 maff
3000GT front Nose Cone
light washers ( for pop ups )
Undertray
HKS Side mount intercoolers & DNP Hard pipe kit

( However there is 2nd Full HKS set up for sale Now )[/quote]

The 2nd HKS Intercooler set is now …SOLD 8)

[quote]

[quote]Hi Dell. Just a thought, but does the mk1 3000GT have those relays in the front drivers wing that control the headlights and flashers? If so, I might have the relays and the plugs they push into from you as mine are likely to be buggered.

Thanks
Staff[/quote]

Hi Staff, I do have these ,but will have to check with Pete before I know for sure if we can let them go, I will get back to you as soon as I know.

Cheers Dell.[/quote]

Thanks Dell, no rush though as I’ve not even got off my ass to look at the old ones yet :oops:

We will need everything wiring wise as im swapping the 3KGT loom into the GTO :wink:

No worries, was a bit of a long shot anyway :slight_smile:

Good luck mate!!! Sounds an interesting!!!

All I’ve got to do is remove one security torx bolt from the steering coloum brace of the GT then all looms are out of both cars! Didnt have my torx set with me when I was last over there as I didnt even know the GT used one!! :oops: :lol: