Breaking my 3000gt

It’s sad to break her up, I think it has been such a awesome, & reliable car over the 9yrs i’ve owned her.
I wanted to let people know & to see what kind of interest there might be in the parts that I will be selling soon, & to let the most interested people have first dibs too.
However at this time I would rather not explain my reasons why I am braking the car.
Over the yrs many people have said to me how much they like the shape of the uk car, so I may do a deal on much of complete body parts.

HKS Side mount intercoolers & DNP Hard pipe kit
ITC Unit
LS6 maff
Black Wheels but not with tyres
All 3000GT front end, smaller pop up, light washers, side light reflectors, Uk full beam spot lights both were new replacment a few yrs ago, fully working active aero, undertray, bonnet.
Fully working active aero

There may be other parts going too, which I will post up latter, but much is being kept by me.

There are no prices as yet, just trying to put it out there.

Dell

dell are you keeping the interior
If you are not might be interested in seats

[quote]dell are you keeping the interior
If you are not might be interested in seats[/quote]

Sorry mate, i’m keeping the interior, & seats, the head linning was the only thing but that’s gone already.

Cheers Dell

Woah ■■■■■■ hell fella :shock:

Thats one car i never expected to be seeing broken .

Hope your sticking with us Dell and transplanting the parts to another

Craig :slight_smile:

[quote]Woah ■■■■■■ hell fella :shock:

Thats one car i never expected to be seeing broken .

Hope your sticking with us Dell and transplanting the parts to another

Craig :)[/quote]

Thanks mate, yes I too never thought I would break her.
But I will be staying, and l hope that from 2 great cars I , with the help of very good and talented friends, will be able to make one car to a standard far beyond what in reality could be achieved from my UK car.

Dell

Good to hear fella 8)

Whatever your project is, when it starts get it into the projects section 8)

If it surpases your current car in the performance and handling stakes it will be some motor :twisted:

Craig :slight_smile:

Tell me kidding Del :cry:
Well shocked ,you obviously know what your doing, good luck mate and see you at the Essex meet i presume.

Malc

sorry to here that mate,good luck with your new car. have you got any performance parts ie turbos fuel injectors i have been thinking of upping power to about 400 bhp i am at arround 340 . your exaust sounds and looks good on my car thanks mate all the best simon

Dell, I’m interested in the SBC-iD and the sidemount IC’s.

Good luck with the new project!

I’m also interested in the Sidemount intercoolers.
If ”GTO Scott” doesn’t want them please send me a page.

Erikki

Hi Simon, really please you are happy with the exhaust, & with the performance & that exhaust fitted my car went ok :wink: & was fitted when I did my dyno runs ,which you can see in the gtouk garage.

Cheers Dell

[quote]Tell me kidding Del :cry:
Well shocked ,you obviously know what your doing, good luck mate and see you at the Essex meet i presume.

Malc[/quote]

Thanks Malc, it was a shock for me too :shock: but I had an offer made to me that was too good to refuse. I will talk to you at the essex meet Mate.

Dell

Thanks folks, i’m keeping a record of all interested parties & times , weather they contect me on this site or the other site, buy posting or by PM, & will be offer on a first dibs system.
There is always a chance that first offered my decline, so please let me know if you are interested.
I will start getting back to you asap.

Cheers Dell

Nice rig Dell, just doing up mine so…
how much for the front bumper?

2nd dibs on the front end please :wink:

Can you stick up some pics and details of the wheels for me, also if you want to part with the clear indicators I will have them off you if they will fit my Mk3

Dell’s car is a Mk.1 3000GT Craig - the front indicators won’t fit, though the side repeaters will be the same.

Cheers Scott

how are you dell,hope alls good any turbos going? i just had turbo boost gage nnd dyno at eurospec 333.2 bhp but could now do with larger turbos intercooler and ecu upgrade can you help mate . simon good luck with next car

[quote]It’s sad to break her up, I think it has been such a awesome, & reliable car over the 9yrs i’ve owned her.
I wanted to let people know & to see what kind of interest there might be in the parts that I will be selling soon, & to let the most interested people have first dibs too.
However at this time I would rather not explain my reasons why I am braking the car.
Over the yrs many people have said to me how much they like the shape of the uk car, so I may do a deal on much of complete body parts.

HKS Side mount intercoolers & DNP Hard pipe kit
ITC Unit
LS6 maff
Blitz SBC-id3 Carbon finish
Black Wheels but not with tyres
All 3000GT front end, smaller pop up, light washers, side light reflectors, Uk full beam spot lights both were new replacment a few yrs ago, fully working active aero, undertray, bonnet.
Fully working active aero

There may be other parts going too, which I will post up latter, but much is being kept by me.

There are no prices as yet, just trying to put it out there.

Dell[/quote]

hi dell i would be intrested in the front undertray and the front fog lights

cheers trev