Breaking my car, goodies and bling for sale (reduced prices)

[quote]

Upper and Lower plennum are still for sale :slight_smile:

Ta
Robbie[/quote]

You have PM.

Hi Robbie

Jobs a good one…just worried i can fit it in my car…when would it suit you for me to come?

Thanks

Nick

[quote]Hi Robbie

Jobs a good one…just worried i can fit it in my car…when would it suit you for me to come?

Thanks

Nick[/quote]

I’m at home till the 4th Jan. Don’t currently have a hire car either so can’t go anywhere :slight_smile: lol

Ok Robbie…will get back to you with when i can get over. Want me to do a paypal on the money or cash do you ?

Cheers
Nick

[quote]Ok Robbie…will get back to you with when i can get over. Want me to do a paypal on the money or cash do you ?

Cheers
Nick[/quote]

Paypal would be good.

[email protected]

Hi Robbie

Just read your note about system not fitting in your car !!

If it wont fit in yours then im beggered so unfortunately i’ll have to give it a miss with no other way of getting it off you.
Cheers

Nick

hi. robbie have you got a n/s head lamp,just the motor would be ok,if so how much. thanks david.

Hi David,

the headlights have sold:/

Sorry.
Robbie

how much for exhaust? :slight_smile:

Hi Josh it’s currently avertised @ £350
Cheers

Robbie

Hi Robbie,
Finally thought of something for my N/A. Your photo of the exhaust revealed a front bumper reinforcement bar, still attached, in the background. Is it available? Thanks,

Mike

[quote]Hi Robbie,
Finally thought of something for my N/A. Your photo of the exhaust revealed a front bumper reinforcement bar, still attached, in the background. Is it available? Thanks,

Mike[/quote]

It is, however I have no clue how to remove it. Or how much it would be to post!

All items that have bene paid for are now with the Royal Mail
Ta

Need a working ecs ecu-do you have one?

Mike r.

I am interested in the exhaust. I noticed it looks like it comes straight down the center of the car, my stock runs along the passenger seat. Is mine different being J-Spec? If this will fit a 91vr4 j-spec, lets make a deal.

Thanks,
Joe

[quote]I am interested in the exhaust. I noticed it looks like it comes straight down the center of the car, my stock runs along the passenger seat. Is mine different being J-Spec? If this will fit a 91vr4 j-spec, lets make a deal.

Thanks,
Joe[/quote]

Hi joe,

the exhaust was sold lastweek. Apologies.

Robbie

[quote]Need a working ecs ecu-do you have one?

Mike r.[/quote]

Hi mike

The ECS_Ecu is provisionaly sold.
Robbie

Hi Robbie,

Sorry to hear about the car and that you’re leaving us.

Are the zunsport grills still available?

Cheers,

John

Hi Robbie - any news on the delivery of the K&N? I’ve PM’d you about it as well. Was hoping it would be here today so I could go and tinker…

[quote]

[quote]Hi Robbie,

Mike[/quote]

It is, however I have no clue how to remove it. Or how much it would be to post![/quote]

They are very easy to take off and don’t weigh much… you can unbolt them from either the rear
of the ally bumper leaving the shock absorber arm’s that hold it to the car frame still on the car
or you can unbolt the complete bumper with the shock absorber arm’s still attached by undoing
the two bolts which hold the arms to the chassis… ( Picy below may help ) very easy to get to
and simple to do… not a long job to do once the front outer bumper is off which yours is.

Also can’t see anywhere that it says but is this car a TT or NA ?