Breaking my car, goodies and bling for sale (reduced prices)

Hey Robbie, when you say both headlights are gone, do you still have the o/s metal top cover? Or has the whole thing gone?

EDIT: Sorry, just remembered it’s the driver’s one I’m after…what can I say, it’s Monday morning and I was half asleep! :lol:

Cheers

Gav

[quote]Hey Robbie, when you say both headlights are gone, do you still have the o/s metal top cover? Or has the whole thing gone?

EDIT: Sorry, just remembered it’s the driver’s one I’m after…what can I say, it’s Monday morning and I was half asleep! :lol:

Cheers

Gav[/quote]

Hi Gav,

The lights were posted as whole units :confused: Sorry!

PM’d :slight_smile:

Cheers mate :smiley:

The car your selling parts off… not the car in the picture I posted above…

I am looking for parts but if its a TT then theres no point in my asking.

Robbies car was a Black MK1 TT.

Thanks Tech. :wink:

no good for me then… need an NA part :?

no probs Alan,

John

Hey roobie sorry for your entire loss. Do you have the plasting that sorounds the casette player?

Hi Robbie - still waiting for the filter cleaning kit that you promised to post on Monday 8th Feb. PM’d you about it too… :frowning:

STILL WAITING!!! Please remember I’ve paid for this. I paid for the K&N Filter plus cleaning kit NOT K&N filter plus TT MAF! :twisted:

This clown still owes me the cleaning kit for the K&N filter. Can the mods get involved please?

He hasn’t posted since the 25th Jan, and has not renewed his membership… whilst wanting to be as helpful as possible, what do you think we can do? :?

did you pay via paypal?

if so you can request your money back through there website.

Paul

altertaviely K&N cleaner kit sells for about £8 on Flee bay, I ended up giving mine away to a member.

The sale was for the K&N kit. On a PM he said he would also throw in the cleaning kit as it wasn’t required. I sent him a cheque and duly waited for it to clear. The K&N took ages to arrive despite many polite reminders. When it did arrive, it arrived complete with MAF which I didn’t need. I sent a PM and he promised to sort it. A second PM was sent and then he disappeared off here altogether.

Is this the sort of member we want in this great club?

I guess I can’t do a lot and whilst I appreciate that these cleaning kits cost next to nothing on ebay, the bloke gave his word in writing. I don’t suppose admin have his postal address and could drop him a line on my behalf.

It’s not much but it is very annoying all the same :twisted:

I appreciate the frustration, and it’s happened to me as well.

No, and as I said, he’s not re-applied for membership anyway.

I had assumed you had his home address, but if that’s not the case then we can drop him a mail on your behalf I guess. :idea:

I’ve found his address and will drop in a line complete with paper copies of his pm’s proving he would throw in the cleaning kit. Might be worth a “word” from here though.

Apologies for any confusion/mistakes/problems with this issue.

In fairness I said I’d throw in the cleaning kit as it was no longer needed. Meaning it would be for free. Considering they cost around £8 on ebay I’m pretty suprised that great length has been taken to try and obtain a FREE item.

FYI I’ve been working away for the past 3 months trying to recoup the costs of have 3 cars stolen from my property along with the hassle of changing the locks on 3 houses due to the scum that broke into my house and also took the keys for my parents house and my partners parent’s house. I’ll check with the post room at work once I am back in the office to ascertain why the FREE ITEM has not arrived on your doorstep.