Home-baked Yummies

IMG_1876-200x200

And the local pub of course :grin:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

3 Likes

Central Location

Tracie

3 Likes

Oooooh look, an event literally just down the road, woohoo, not too far to travel.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

15 to 20 minute drive for me :thinking:

1 Like

Booked finally😁

4 Likes

That leaves 2 places left at the discounted price of £25 per night.

Shout up if you would like one of these.

Remember if camping isn’t what you enjoy, you can come for the day on Saturday too with or without your GTO/3000GT.

@Marty_K are you still interested
@lukas

Tracie :camping:

2 Likes

I will sort out holiday dates in Poland. But it should be after birthday bash, so 90% I will attend.

3 Likes

Sounds good Lukas :+1:

Just to let people know if you do plan on coming for one night with tent or car sleeping- you will need to pay for a single night stay.

James

2 Likes

As things stand, I will not be there.
The weekend clashes badly with my work shifts.
Enjoy.
Marty

2 Likes

Nudge Nudge- any more for this - FYI I will be making some rhubarb Gin for this event :joy:

James

1 Like

Oh that sound lush James :hugs: never had it before but may have to push myself to try a drop :rofl:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

I must try that :smiley:

1 Like

So a quick update on this event

GTO UK, will provide a basic Breakfast on the two mornings

This will be based on bacon rolls, egg

Coffee and tea will be avaliable all weekend.

But you will need to bring your own plates, cutlery and cups.

Simon

3 Likes

There is still time if you want to come along for the day or weekend- just let us know here :+1:

James

2 Likes
  1. James - 2 nights paid
  2. Steve & Tracie - 2 nights paid
  3. Simon 2 nights paid
  4. Mark - 2 nights paid
  5. Terry - 2 nights paid
  6. Martyne & Sheena - Paid

It’s ready- will be bringing the homemade rhubarb Gin to the BB :joy:

FYI - we still have a few spaces left if anyone can now make it - let us know :+1:

3 Likes

So much gin for so few people :rofl::rofl::rofl::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

1 Like

Just to let you all know the electric is the standard 16A blue plug power supply - see you all at the weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @stevie @Tracie @3000gt @just_cool @ms8leach @cantfindthegenepool

we have booked the local pub for dinner @ 7pm on the Friday and again @ 5pm on the Saturday - please can you take a look at the menus (link below) and tell me what you want so i can pre-order with the kitchen - need to send this of by 5 pm 30/6 (tomorrow!).

if you don’t let me know - i will have to assume you are not coming and can then advise the restaurant accordingly.

Cheers,

James

Looking at the me n u @James3000GT not too enamoured with the choices but I’ll go for the Mexican Beef Topped Chilli with Mexican Spiced Beef + Sour cream, liked the idea of the chips but didn’t fancy the thought, if you read it you will see, Chunky Chips Ve | GF
proper British chunky chips served naked, now that is not us, maybe the staff :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Terry :sunglasses: