Cannot upgrade to full membership

Ive been trying to upgrade to a full club membership but I when I go to checkout it says that this item is no longer for sale and has been removed from your basket.

Can anyone give us a hand with it please?
Cheers

I am having this trouble too!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I can’t sort this instantly for you, but I know there has been a few upgrades for paying for membership this weekend so it may be that - all for the better I should say.

I’m sure as soon as our techie guys @NAS or @DeanMarkTaylor see your troubles they will be along to help.

Tracie

Hi @nonamecc79 nd @maxxbradley,

Thanks for the bug report.

I’m going to look into this issue now.

I’ll post back here with an update when I can.

Cheers,
Dean.

2 Likes

Hi @nonamecc79 & @maxxbradley

I’m attempting to reproduce the sequence of events to see the error…

… currently I can only see an error like the one you describe if I cancel at the whilst entering payment details in PayPal website.
This is what it looks like:

@nonamecc79 from what you describe it happens after adding the item to the cart and then selecting “View Cart”…
… is that correct?

Could you both perhaps try again noting the exact sequence so I can try and catch this one?

Thanks!

@nonamecc79 I can see you just havn’t paid for the membership which you should be able to do by going here:
http://www.gto.club/my-account/

And selecting Pay

I’m still trying to reproduce the problem you guys have had so any more details would be great!

I have changed an option in the shop which I use to prevent multiple subscriptions…
… I believe somewhere its getting confused and preventing you from purchasing because it thinks you already have one.

So if you see a subscription here:
http://www.gto.club/my-account/
Just Pay for that one…

If you don’t see any there - go purchase a full-membership in the shop.

Any questions or other problems get in touch with me - feel free to call on 07768215680.

Cheers,
Dean.

1 Like

The Black Friday / Cyber Monday offer has now expired - however…

I’ll leave the offer open until midnight today Tuesday 02/12/2014 to both @nonamecc79 & @maxxbradley considering you reported issues ordering.

@nonamecc79 you can complete the order as mentioned here.
@maxxbradley you can call me on 07768215680 and I’ll make sure you get signed up at the Black Friday offer rate.

Cheers,
Dean.

Thank you, its all sorted now

1 Like

@nonamecc79 Welcome full-member :slight_smile: - I’ve added you in the forum you should how see all the extra categories of content. Enjoy.

Thank you @DeanMarkTaylor I managed to get as far as adding the subscription to my basket so I assume I just need to pay for it now?? Damn paypal is going to trip me up though! haha. Need to call the misses now and use her paypal account!

Woo!! Managed to pay! Full member! :slight_smile:

@DeanMarkTaylor did my membership payment go through ok? My account doesn’t seem to recognise me as a full member.

Sorry @maxxbradley, I’ve processed your order now. I’ll be in touch a later this afternoon via phone to follow up.

Cheers,
Dean

Thanks Dean! Time to explore the rest of the forum!