Carbon covered mirror triangles

i have just finished a set of mirror triangles,covered in real carbon cloth. im planning of doing these on an exchange basis for your old ones :wink:
priced at £35 inc.p&p . just seeing if theres gonna be interest in these.

scott

Hell yeah. I will have some of that.

How long does it take to get them out. :stuck_out_tongue:

these have taken about a week as im doing them when i come home from work and the cold nights the resin takes a bit longer to cure,needs around 4-5 coats then a coat of laquer. its just a time consuming prosess.

scott

Scott they look ■■■■■■ brilliant. :praise:

I’d be up for a pair of these Scott. As the man above said, they do look ■■■■■■ brilliant! I’d be interested in having my rocker cover done too as in your other thread so put me to the top of the list for that!

Cheers, Ivan

I’d take a pair :wink: nudge :wink:

[quote]I’d be up for a pair of these Scott. As the man above said, they do look ■■■■■■ brilliant! I’d be interested in having my rocker cover done too as in your other thread so put me to the top of the list for that!

Cheers, Ivan[/quote]

well ill send deano the first set then if still interested and once i get his core ones ill make them up for you mate :wink: the rocker cover is still in the experimental mode and is a p.i.t.a. to do so watch the progress mate :wink:

vikky you have a pm :wink:

Hi are you still doing these?