Carbon fibre, fibreglass and other items in production

For a few months now we have been looking at making fibreglass and carbon fibre parts, along with some other special items.

A few parts have been selected and we are very close to the first product being ready!

Within a week or two we hope to have carbon fibre and possibly fibreglass ACTIVE AERO trays available to purchase.

We will update with more information on the trays and other products as soon as possible.

Thanks
Tracie,Lil,Stevie,Jensen

20 Likes

Look forward to seeing what gets produced , carbon parts is something that has been mentioned many times over the years :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hope all go well, about time to start looking for alternatives !

5 Likes

Hopefully we can offer owners another option on parts, and a suitable solution to some of the now obsolete items.

We have a few other items ready, and again will post up details soon.

Thank you

5 Likes

Engine fuse box covers? Was thinking about making something out of steel or aluminium. Certainly nice to have options for various bits :+1:

1 Like

They do look good ! Yes, Carbon fibre :slight_smile:

Will be keeping an eye out of what you are producing, interesting times !

Paul

4 Likes

AWSOME !!!

2 Likes

Amazing. Do let me know if you need a hand setting up e-commerce/website @jensen360 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fair play guys . Great work.
Enda

3 Likes

really interested in this.

would be good to know what’s possible, things like a carbon moon roof and prop shaft would really help my car, then id just store my glass roof somewhere safe

would you also consider a 3000GT aero tray? maybe even a shallower one that to stop it crashing out too much

1 Like

Hope you bought those wind deflectors a few months back, i was gonna get them 3d scanned for reps but missed out

I’ve already got carbon wind deflectors !

Great idea guys.

Great project Jens, sure many Gto/3000 owners want these parts new in rebuilds and tidy ups, especially as the likes of the undertrays get hammered and 2nd hand stuff is not only rare but usually very rough.

1 Like