Christmas meal x2 and room

I really really do not want to post this but after chatting to friends in Nottingham and Derby it seems that the weather really is quite bad :frowning: .
It does seem a great shame if we cannot attend but the idea of getting stuck like many others is much worse!
If anybody interested in the the 2 tickets and room let me know . …obviously i am not looking for full price!
07967 190315 Jackie.

If i do not sell them i will risk it …and MY raffle prizes still stand i will post /courier to winner if worst comes to worst :slight_smile: .

Jackie the hotel is literally a stones throw from the motorway , so i cant forsee any major problems getting there

That said though i am an idiot and most likely will regret saying that :lol:

Craig :slight_smile:

What Craig said… off the junction and into the car park, more or less. Really shouldn’t be a problem. :slight_smile:

were traveling from ely not far from you . just give yourselves a bit more time to get there

Ok ok :slight_smile: . If i get stuck you guys are rescueing me ! lol. Well we are planning to leave in plenty of time as wouldnt mind going to the anchor first…By hook or by crook we will get there then :smiley: .
Thanks Jackie.

That’s the spirit.

Jackie I’d check if peeps are still going to the Anchor now as it’s a bit off the beaten track and most may choose to go straight to the hotel, would hate for you to be sat all on your own at your first Xmas bash :wink:

It’s been on our local news this morning that all motorways round here (Sheffield) are clear, which is basically the M1 up to Junction 31, the hotel is about Junction 23/24 ish so I’m sure once you get to the M1 or any motorway prior to that you’ll be fine.

Sheffield/Yorkshire has had 2 foot of snow and buses are running nearly normally now.

See you all there.

Tracie :smiley:

Thanks Tracie …right i will skip the Anchor then :wink: .
Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow.
Thanks Jackie