Christmas Raffle Prize List

Heres the raffle prize list to wet your appetite, myself & Diane will be looking to relieve you of your hard earned on the night, so if I see Webbo ducking everytime he sees me, I`ll know why :smiley:

Julian.

Looking good Julian, well done mate :wink:

So how much are the raffle tickets on the night?

hey you bugger i aint tight!!! lol
i will have £20 worth, only cos i want my window cleaning solutions and my wine back, im running short in my van. :lol:

[quote]hey you bugger i aint tight!!! lol
i will have £20 worth, only cos i want my window cleaning solutions and my wine back, im running short in my van. :lol:[/quote]

Your on my hit list now ( £20 ) :wink: See ya there :smiley:

Julian.

[quote]Looking good Julian, well done mate :wink:

So how much are the raffle tickets on the night?[/quote]

As for price, not definate yet but probably around £5 a strip of five :smiley:

Julian.

Probably a bit short notice now for this year, but perhaps the draw could be opend up to people who can’t attend…

I for one would be happy to purchase a few tickets to help the club.

Andrew

[quote]Probably a bit short notice now for this year, but perhaps the draw could be opend up to people who can’t attend…

Andrew[/quote]

I think this was discussed last year or the year before. Basically a normal raffle where tickets are bought on the night and the draw then takes place, isn’t covered by licenses. However, if you sell tickets in advance online or by post, then it becomes a lottery and you have to apply for licenses from various places. ( Quote Homer )

Julian.

[quote]

[quote]Probably a bit short notice now for this year, but perhaps the draw could be opend up to people who can’t attend…

Andrew[/quote]

I think this was discussed last year or the year before. Basically a normal raffle where tickets are bought on the night and the draw then takes place, isn’t covered by licenses. However, if you sell tickets in advance online or by post, then it becomes a lottery and you have to apply for licenses from various places. ( Quote Homer )

Julian.[/quote]

Plus members that attend can take their prizes away with them on the night.

Someone would have to post them out other wise :wink:

Ok …

I can se the sense in that.

Morale of the tale is to atend !!!

Cheers

Andrew