Club and Forum activity

I must say how impressed I am with the Club and Forum activity for the past six months i’ts been fantastic , new members have signed up lots of them in full old members returning back, lots of car projects and plans, quick responses for help with issues. You must be doing something right Guys well done , lets keep it rolling :+1:

16 Likes

Nice one Spiros, onwards and upwards. UK all the way :grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Agreed with that, sometimes it can be time consuming but it’s what we do best… Helping and welcoming others to the fold.
Dave… Smokin :wink:

4 Likes

It’s cos I’m here now :smiley:

5 Likes

Coming thick and fast the past couple of weeks :sunglasses: ooh matron lol

6 Likes

Nutter!!! :grin::joy::grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

This has to be one of the best posts @spiros for me for many years. :slight_smile:

Such a pleasure to see how far we have come since the club split. Year on year the membership has increased, along with activity on the forum and at meets

As Spiros has said , the amount of activity over the last 6 months is impressive, but what makes it more amazing is that since GTOUK was formed it has always had a trend that at the end of the Summer meets and over the winter period, posts are less common.

Cpl more things I’d like to add,

How members have gone out of their way, off the forum to help others, this is great to see

@spiros your enthusiasm is promoting an active involvement north of the boarder for GTOUK. Well done matey.

Steve

11 Likes

Have to say I’ve struggled getting a chance to read anything through from start to finish recently. We’ve had so many detailed posts and help from members that there’s rarely been a need to chip in.
It’s really great seeing it all growing. Be lovely to see so many members at the AGM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is my small contribution to the club I would have liked to help more but my technical knowledge and skills are limited. All the credit to You and the ones behind the scenes Guys for bringing and keeping the club to this level. :+1:

4 Likes

does spiros stay north of the wall ? ffs I thought he stayed in Greece was trying to blag free digs aswell :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t put ideas in my head :thinking:

1 Like

I read a lot of things about speedo not working. Would buying a speed sensor work?? If not what else would I need to buy? Thanx in advance

The reason you can only see a few catagories is full membership is £20 pa, this will open up the forum to all the tech stuff from 2003 to present.
Thanks Dave

1 Like

How and where do I buy full membership? Thanx for getting back to me. Is it plus £20 admin fee?

1 Like

No it’s Just £20 its in the club shop

1 Like

Cheers mate

1 Like
1 Like

Once your full member post a projects thread for help etc…and get those pictures up :joy:
http://forum.gto.club/c/technical/projects-restorations

2 Likes

Could I ask u a quick question? I’m doing my timing belt soon do I need to change hydraulic tensioner ? Don’t want anything going wrong.

This is a post for a conversation regarding the club , all tech section questions should be in the relevant sections .

These are unlocked with full membership

To answer your question this time though the answer is yes along with the thermostat ,

In future any questions outside of dedicated areas will be moderated and removed

Craig :grinning:

6 Likes