Club and this Website

As I am sure you are all aware this site, is paid for from Club funds, the Club year runs from 1 April - 31 March.

Without this funding the site will not continue, so thanks to all those members who have renewed, we have had 48 Members subscriptions not auto renew.
I am also aware there are many hundreds of uses to the site that have not joined the site, please if you want the site to continue and providing you help , please think about joining.

Simon

13 Likes

How do I know if I’ve auto renewed

You haven’t Kev there is no flag on your profile picture , also you won’t be able to see most of the sections .

Click on account at the top of the page to check your account , you can upgrade to full membership again through that or via the shop

2 Likes

Did You get a payment receipt via email ?

It says I’m a full member so my account isn’t due payment I assume

Nope I’ll do it now, thought it just rolled over, my bad

1 Like

The full member at the side of your name is a carry over from the old system mate

Ladies and gents

The flag in the corner of your profile picture /avatar is what people should be looking for , if you don’t see the flag then you aren’t in the current membership year

Regards

Craig

2 Likes

Sorted, it looks like it’s set up auto next year so I won’t have to worry about it :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Think a lot of members will be in the same boat as me not knows the meme bees hip needs renewing aaaaaaaah

Does Meme the Bee need a hip replacement then Kevin :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tracie :paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

2 Likes

I thought why the hell are you on about until i looked at what I had wrote :rofl: auto correct at its finest :grin:

3 Likes