Club Event - NEC Birmingham March 2024

If my car is on the list I will start looking although I may try and stop with some family this year - haven’t made up my mind yet.

James

Hello
Try the Hilton they do good rates and 5 mins walking distance
Lara

Thank you James,

Ill aim to be there for 11am
Will ideally need to be away by 2pm to Kent for awards dinner that evening.
But will be back midday Friday is that ok ?

Lara :slightly_smiling_face:

That should be ok - I guess as long as the car is on the stand by then - I guess if needed you can always leave the keys with a member and we can move it if needed as we often take some time getting the stand display right :joy:

1 Like

Cool, thank you :blush:
Only have one key.
Could do with getting an additional one.
Do i need to sort any insurance out?

I get the keys cut at timpsons. No additional insurance is required :+1:

James

1 Like

Woooo really Timpsons thats amazing
Ill sort that this weekend , nice one :blush:
These cars are amazing :star_struck:

Hi Leon,

I just booked the comfort inn it’s cheap annd cheerful but I only need a bed. Birmingham city centre will have everything else food wise! opposite new street station for 3 nights @ ~ £200. I can easily get trains to the nec each day for £5 return.

I also have it so I can cancel up to 18th March so if my car isn’t selected on the stand it’s not a problem.

James

2 Likes

I am pleased to confirm the following cars to be on the GTOUK NEC Club Stand.

1. @Lara Lara
  2. @GT_RED_DEVIL
  3. @James3000GT
  4. @stevie

Reserve @kevin_rhodes

The only fair way to select the cars to be on the stand was to select cars/owners who had shown their cars before the least number of times.

As Kevin has supported us every year he will be first choice if any of you cannot make it, but please give me plenty of notice.

I will be creating a PM system for all to be able to ask questions and keep up to date where we are.

Good luck to everyone and will see you in March.

Steve

3 Likes

:blush: wonderful, thank you so very much.
See you all soon :grinning:

Have a great week everyone.

Lara

2 Likes

Just read mate thank you for the update. Will book ASAP

Hi James managed to book the Comfort inn 3 nights. so all good.

Happy days should be a good line up :blush:

2 Likes

If anyone fancies going for a meal on the Saturday evening I can arrange sumat if people want to do that

3 Likes

Yeah could be good - didn’t do last year as the family came up etc… are you going to come to the NEC show? You can be my +1 :joy:

1 Like

That be nice :slightly_smiling_face: lots of places in Resorts World by NEC maybe suitable

Ye I’ll do the Sunday mate if poss and then help with the shut down if needed :blush: I’m so crazy busy this year so this has helped me out to be fair :blush:

3 Likes

Add your name if you would like to attend as a Day Visitor with Free Entry, stating which day you’d like, first come, first served as we have limited Free passes.

1. Mike - Friday
  2. Kevin - Sunday
  3. Ryan - Saturday
    4.Mark Leach - Saturday

Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve,
Id love to join on Saturday if possible?

Many thanks,
Ryan

2 Likes

I’m coming i’ve got my tickets for NEC

Oh no I’ve got the week before! I got my groups mixed up I thought this was the DoG… site