Clutch and flywheel for twin turbo

i have a used clutch and flywheel for sale, will fit all models of twin turbo

clutch looks in reasonable shape fairly new in my opinion, maybe a few k miles left in it!!

not looking for much

£50 but open to offers

Paul

price reduced £30 delivered?

Paul

I could use a new clutch, so yeah fair enough (I was going to put it off for a few more months, but I guess it does need doing…)

I have to ring up tomorrow to confirm my insurance for next year, but providing there is nothing unexpected, if you PM me your bank details I can transfer the money over, and then send you my address.

Anthony

EDIT: Just to check is everything there so I can just take it to the garage and let them do their thing?

[quote]I could use a new clutch, so yeah fair enough (I was going to put it off for a few more months, but I guess it does need doing…)

I have to ring up tomorrow to confirm my insurance for next year, but providing there is nothing unexpected, if you PM me your bank details I can transfer the money over, and then send you my address.

Anthony

EDIT: Just to check is everything there so I can just take it to the garage and let them do their thing?[/quote]

yes everything is there, apart from the flywheel bolts, but you will have a set of them on ur car anyway i hope :slight_smile:

Paul

Perfect, if you PM me your bank details I’ll send the money over, and PM you my address, when it has gone through stick it in the post.

Anthony

It probably won’t but if this falls through let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

SOLD