Coming Soon GTOUK NEC Event March 2023

Just a nudge on this event you can still book tickets to attend with the club on Friday and/or Saturday.

Cheers,

James

Is anyone travelling to the NEC from Essex way, would be able to bring a parcel from Rob at EE?

Morning all,

@kevin_rhodes @GT_RED_DEVIL @stevie
for those displaying their car we are on stand 5-060 which is in Hall 5 near VE Door 5.2 but the NEC staff should direct us.

I will email out the Display Vehicle pass today to the email in your memberfull account - please fill this in and print it off and in your car upon arrival.

The display cars need to arrive at the NEC between 11 and 12 on Thursday 23rd March.

Any questions please let me know.

James

1 Like

Hello just confirming 11-12 on the Thursday :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yep that’s the one :+1:

Quite early is it not possible to go in the afternoon like previous years, if that’s not possible I’ll rearrange work

Hi Kev,

That’s what it says on the planning sheet with arrival times. I’m not sure about arrival at other times etc…

James

Club T. Shirts will be available to buy at the event.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Laminated as well very posh :joy: will have to see if I have one at work :joy:

If anyone wants a laminated version let me know ha

I’ve got 3 of these standards that we’ve used for putting our car logs or books on if anyone want 1 of the other 2 for there car let me know

4 Likes

Hi Kev,

Stick them in your car if we use them we use them etc…

James

Fair doos I’ll bring them then :ok_hand:

Cars almost ready for the show :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

2 Likes

She’s packed and cleaned for the NEC - will have to clean again and polish at NEC - guess the roads will be dirty as I drive up :sob:

James

5 Likes

I’ll load mine Wednesday night :rofl: I’m only 5 miles away from there so we can all meet there or meet at mine and go as a group ?

1 Like

Can meet at the NEC in the car park it shouldn’t be too hard to spot each other :joy: I guess if we all aim to be there for around 11 am then we will have plenty of time :+1:

James

2 Likes

Yourl hear me coming so won’t be a problem :rofl:

1 Like