Coming Soon GTOUK NEC Event March 2023

Thursday 23rd March - Sunday 26th March.

I have secured us a stand for 3 cars at this event.

Please note that priority will go to Full Members who haven’t attended this event before.

If we don’t fill the places with members who haven’t had their car on the stand before, we will select those who have previously been, with those having been the least amount of times, given priority.

This is a 4 Day event and you are required to be there for the full 4 days, arrival with your car is on the Thursday, where it stays until close of the show on Sunday.

If you would like to go and need a hotel please make your own arrangements.

The hotels very close to the NEC can be quite pricey, but go just a mile away, as I have previously done, there are some great deals to be had.

Please only put your name forward if you are serious about attending, places are limited and we want everyone to have a fair chance of attending.

Further updates, as I get them will be posted up, but feel free to PM me with any questions.

Hope to see you there.

Steve

4 Likes

Put me down as a consideration if you can’t make up the numbers please :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Possible attendees with the car for 4 days:

1. Kev Rhodes ( reserve as previously attended)
  2. James (car on show)

Also do let us know if you’re interested in attending any of the days - gives us an idea of numbers etc…

1 Like

Would like to attend this show. Thanks

1 Like

Will you be displaying a car?

1 Like

Yes my MK2 GT TT.

1 Like

Is there a space for my GT

4 Likes

Possible attendees with the car for 4 days:

1. @kevin_rhodes (reserve as
    previously attended)
  2. @James3000GT
  3. @GT_RED_DEVIL GT_RED_DEVIL.

Please add your name only if you can guarantee making the full 4 days.

Steve

2 Likes

Our stand at this event a couple of years ago, think we did GTOUK proud :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Its the worse year for having spare holiday we are away all august for “holiday of a life time” so haven got two days to take off otherwise i would love to have brought Gerti down. But i will be down at the weekend to see you all x.

2 Likes

I can make the 4 days. Time is booked off . Looking forward to meeting you guys and cars

4 Likes

Great you can attend, it’s quite an experience having your pride and joy on the stand at the NEC, one of the biggest exhibition centres in the UK.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

2 Likes

I have visited your stand over the years at the NEC. Also attended with another club local to me. Great show. I’m looking forward to showing my car on your stand. This is one of my other cars I showed 2019. Not quite in the same league of the 90s power house GT 3000 TT, But an icon in its own right. MK2,1978 3.0 Ghia manual Capri

7 Likes

We will be leaving this open for one more week as members going have to have ample time to book hotels /arrangements.

Confirmed members attending.

1. @James3000GT

2. @GT_RED_DEVIL

Reserve.

1. @kevin_rhodes

Cheers

Steve

2 Likes

Just making sure she’s still in my garage :rofl:

4 Likes

She’s out ready for her mot on Saturday then it will go back in the garage until the week before the show then she’s going in for detailing :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well she passed her mot, afew advisories 2 wheel bearings at the back has slight play and the springs are getting corroded so if anyone has any let me know as I’m pretty sure u can’t buy them new :rofl:

The wheel bearing are probably getting worn due to standing still. You can get the rear wheel bearings from lots of places Rob included.

The rear springs- are you on standard shocks - if so just take them off and get them shot blasted and powder coated.

James

Ye the bearings I guess are easy and yes there still the standard Ecs suspension

Only 3 weeks to go, first event of our GTOUK calendar, 3 beautiful cars on our stand, 3 days you can visit, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

3 one day tickets, up for grabs, 1st come, 1st served. Retail cost £25.

Let’s get there and support our members who have taken a lot of time, effort and cost to attend with their pride and joy :+1:.

If you would like one of the free 3 tickets, donated by the Club, put your name down here.

Tracie :paw_prints: :paw_prints: :paw_prints:

4 Likes