Coming up for sale soon! Mk2 n/a

My 95 mk2 n/a will be going up for sale in the not too distant future…just seeing if there’s any interest!

5 Likes

You shouldn’t have a problem selling that , it’s a lovely looking motor :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

1 Like

And it’s no Blue :grin:

3 Likes

And what is wrong with blue??

1 Like

Blue is disgusting. I’d rather be dead than be seen in a blue gto. DEAD

That was a lie

1 Like

Haha well I would make a pink joke but yours actually looks like its held its colour pretty well.

1 Like

Its got a pretty hard layer of lacquer on it, I believe it was resprayed some time ago. It probably used to be pink! Only the passenger side rear wing and roof Polish off a bit of colour, and the rest of the car doesn’t…which would make it seem like they were the only bits left out. The spoiler looks a bit red/brown, but it’s never bothered me!
I nearly bought a blue 3000gt mk2, but I wasn’t happy enough with its condition…had plenty of dents and evidence of wing damage to name a few

From none to been seen for long time, In the last few months Blues spring up like mushrooms and I’ve developed an allergy, but Yours is the best and I can put up with it :grinning:

1 Like

:unamused:

Blue is the colour of the sea. And that’s exactly what you should drive your car into…the sea

I’m so sorry

I don’t think I’ve even seen a blue one drive past in years! I did see a black mk2 parked up between Galleywood and Chelmsford…who was this? I see one about once a year around here!

I saw a couple of dozens of those including a Blue last Septemper at the JAP Fest but none since then :smile:

Russ your now banned from the Unit as there is 2 blues ones of mine down there !!! :grin: :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s why I’ve not been near Your Unit Rob, I’m allergic to Blue Gto’s :grin:

2 Likes

Mine was red but i rubbed it too hard so put some protection on it

2 Likes

Apparently mines blue , I should wash it to double check :joy:

3 Likes

Hell I’ve even got green wall tyres :sunglasses: Not sure they will pass the mot lol

Dint that guy moss use them in the old days ?? lol

2 Likes

I’ve got some Chinese tyre’s you can have they should come off going round Silverstone in April, you could catch them

2 Likes