Convoy to AGM ( Northern )

Not as yet seen anyone post up for this, but if anyone wants to do the same as last year, myself, Silverfox & Stevie met at Trowel Services M1 just sth of jnc 26 & then met the rest of the guys at Watford Gap for about 10-10-30 ish & then onto the AGM via Jnc 15 A43 Oxford, M40-M4 Be there or be square :roll:

Julian.

Is this the Saturday morning Julian :wink:

i’ll be at watford gap for around 10am then if we doing same as last year … :lol:
Anyone going down M40 want to meet up at cherwell valley services when we get there ?

Yes this is Saturday morning 8) More the merrier.

Julian.

What time are we meeting at trowel Julian?

Steve

will see you at trowel taking the gto down to its new owner

pete

[quote]i’ll be at watford gap for around 10am then if we doing same as last year … :lol:
Anyone going down M40 want to meet up at cherwell valley services when we get there ?[/quote]

Rich i will hook up with you and smudge , wheres best and what time do you think ?

Craig :slight_smile:

Oh if your going Craig, I think I’ll take a different route :lol:

Best bet for you Craig might be to meet us at Cherwell Valley when we come across the M40. It’ll save you traveling too far out of your way.

[quote]What time are we meeting at trowel Julian?

Steve[/quote]

About 9.00am :smiley: 8)

Julian.

Meeting at Trowel now at 9.30am :smiley:

Julian.

ok so what times we at watford gap then ? craigs meeting us at cherwell valley services where we join the M40 … so could do with knowing what time we likely to be there ???

We should be there 10-10.30am :smiley: