Custom Sub Box

i live in the states US and was wondering if it is possible to get the dimensions of each of those?? the boot cover and the sub box i love them and would love to have one of each. if i could not get the dimensions for making one myself than could u give me a price on them shipped to the USA area code 28273.

thanks,
Jared

does anyone know if these are still being made?

how about a group buy on these?

im up for a group buy on these think thier greatā€¦ like to know if you could poss mod the back part so you can see the amp??

Martyn has his head in a few other things at the moment, but has told me they will be in production again as soon as he sorts him self out.

Cheers Rob

Hello Guys
Sorry for being away for a while ( a few of the modā€™s no why ) personal maters.

Right I am now taking orders for the stock sub boxes and boot liners so please get in touch and lets make the boot a better place.

Martyn ( Yellow TT )

Nice to see you back Martyn, hope life gets better for you

Good to see you back Martyn, must get you some dimensions to make me one.

Hi Martyn, can i order 2 std liners with a blue and one with a red star for delivery tomorrowā€¦lol

Call me at work

01702-614469 for payment

Regards Rob

Hi,just to throw a spanner in the works,i guess all your boxes are for the same side so only one template is needed?.I aready have one of your boxes on the left,just wondered if you could make me one for the right to.I would only need just the box as everything else is in place.No worries if you cant.

vikky

I would definately like one! 12" sub cutout please. Black is fine. Thankyou.

martin can we dfo a group buy pls.

whats hapening with this. martin how do we contact you?

As you can see at he bottom of any post you can PM me.

If anyone is intrested please PM Me your E-mail address and I will send over the Order forms.
Cheers Martyn ( Yellow TT )

We have taken over sales of Martyns Sub Boxes

All future Enquiries via us on 01702-614469

Cheers Rob

As Rob has posted ALL Sub box orderā€™s are only available throught the Evil Empire as from now.
Martyn ( Yellow TT )

[quote]As Rob has posted ALL Sub box orderā€™s are only available throught the Evil Empire as from now.
Martyn ( Yellow TT )[/quote]

Any news on the mine? Its been a while.

[quote]As Rob has posted ALL Sub box orderā€™s are only available throught the Evil Empire as from now.
Martyn ( Yellow TT )[/quote]

Martyn/Rob does this include boot carpets (without sub box) as well?