Dash cluster back lights

Hi
I have few twist lock sockets missing (check engine, etc), plus few of them don’t work.
Can you help me please, where can I buy new ones and what size do I need?
T3?

https://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/gto-and-3000gt-instrument-cluster-sport-tour-indicator-bulb.html
Call Rob 01702-614469

Hi @kende
Welcome to GTOUK.
The newbie section is an area for new members to say hi.
If you would like to post up some pics and info of your car that’s great. We always love to see the cars :grinning:
If your car had a previous owner here in the uk, some of our members might know of the
car and if it’s been in the club before.

As a new member you can take a look around the forum and get an idea of what the club is all about.
We also have a full membership.
This membership Gives you access to a huge database of information collected over the years.
How to guides, recommended garages/companies, technical sections, discounted track time at events, and so much more.

We attend meets across the uk and this would also allow you to book club stand places at shows and events to display your car.

The yearly fee goes to the running of the forum, and helps towards subsidising events, entertainment, meals, refreshments and club competitions for members.

If Full membership is something you would like to take advantage of please visit the club shop.
This is £20 for the year.
If you have any questions just ask, we are an active forum Members are always happy to help.

Hopefully this has given you an insight into what the club is about.

We have a few members displaying cars at the NEC classic restoration show next month on the club stand.
Other events the club will attend this year are in the events section.
If you get a chance to attend any of these come by the club stand and say hi.
Jensen

6 Likes

Hi Rob,
Yeah, I found those just I didn’t know that what colour it is, because I don’t have sport /touch switch in my GTO.

Thank you!

Sorry, I was mistaken (and sleepy)
I have 3 missing T5 bulbs and few T3 don’t work.

1 Like

Kende get a tour here or turn your phone one on.
Put it on each hole and look at the front of display.
I’m sure most of them are clear lights as colour is on cluster.
If you do the light thing you can at least see what each light is for, ie handbrake.
Should be easier to work out from there.
Jensen

1 Like

Hi Kende

I’m locking this post down now that you have had your question answered .

I’ve looked back at a few of your posts now and they are all tech question related , unfortunately this section of the forum is not for those type of questions it is solely for Newbies to introduce themselves Though we do give a little leeway for first time posters

All technical sections are on the main part of the forum which is opened up to full members and membership is available to be purchased in the club shop at the top of the page .

Any further technical related questions posted will be removed from here on in ,

Regards

Craig

3 Likes