Dash Lights - A/T Temp Light

Hi all,
Appologies if this is in the wrong section. I’ve been tinkering with my GTO and suddenly the AC/Temp light comes on and stays on. any ideas as to what’s causing this?

Hi,

I’d recommend becoming a full member bud.

It’s in the club shop and £20 per year.

It will unlock the vast amount of knowledge and information on various subjects.

It will also enable you to view the technical section of the fourm where you might possibly find your answer.

If not I’m sure one of the members will be able to help.

Hope that helps.

T.

4 Likes

Would help here bud if you explained what you have done so we could have an educated guess rather than dream up something :wink: That sounds really sharp when I read it back, a quick explanation :joy::joy:

Welcome by the way, put some pics up of your car and give us a brief history of ownership and where you are from, roughly, don’t need the exact location.

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Terry,
Not done anything in terms of mechanics or electronics other than install a satnav head unti.
The light just decided to come on after I got back from from uni a couple of week later.

Hi, planning to become a full member, just waiting for payday. I know it’s £20 but I’m a student working partime but will join next month.

2 Likes