Dave Perky in Hospital

Just saw thus Dave, so glad your home from hospital and hope you will be back to normal asap. Get well soon Jerry

1 Like

Itā€™s always a laugh with Dave and you do need the GTOUK Community in all ways to cheer you up, make you laugh and give sound advice which we all subsequently ignoreā€¦:grin:

Joking apart itā€™s been a long day for Steve and I waiting on news, but an absolute awful one for you, Anna and the unavoidable disruption for your kids.

Butā€¦ good to have you back Dave, take a lesson from this though we all think weā€™re super human but weā€™re notā€¦ a little is better than nothingā€¦ slow down my freindā€¦ you know what Iā€™m saying.

Relax tonight, errrr and tomorrow.

Tracie :tulip:

2 Likes

Hope it clears shortly and with as little pain as possible

Paul

2 Likes

Do what I do. Eat healthy during the week. No booze. Save the fun food n drink for the weekends. :slight_smile: youā€™ll feel better in bodyā€¦ If not in mind lol

2 Likes

Hope you feel 100% soon Dave

Cheers Rob

2 Likes

You canā€™t stay away from here Dave can You ? :smile: Get well soon . :+1:

2 Likes

so do we have a Perky Perkinā€™s today ?

3 Likes

Ha ha Youā€™ll be on the cut n paste next Simon, yes Iā€™m here running about 50% I recon :wink:

2 Likes

You have my best wishes and my sympathy Dave. I am on my way to the drs with severe back pain that i suspect may be the same so I know your pain. It sucks big time!!

2 Likes

One for you @DavePerky Sophia was so happy to do the puzzles :joy:

James

3 Likes

Sheā€™s clever Iā€™m not good at puzzles I would have gotten bits of tinky winky mixed up with po :grin:

1 Like

Haha well she calls Po - Ho which would make it even more interesting putting your tinky winky with Ho! :grinning:

2 Likes

get well soon

2 Likes