Dave Perky in Hospital

Best Wishes to Dave Perky who was rushed to hospital last night in severe un explainable pain.

All we know so far is that he has undergone many tests and scans and is currently still there.

If you see this Dave sending big loves :kiss: from me and Steve and wishing you a speedy recovery, and no bad news from the results.

You and Anna have had a lot on your plate recently, slow down fella and listen to your body… consider yourself told by an elder :laughing:

Get back soon, GTOUK needs you :wink:

Steve & Tracie :bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

6 Likes

Best wishes Dave , thinking of you mate , asking for a telly tubby suit instead of a hospital gown was going a bit far though :sunglasses:

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

'kin 'ell Dave, don’t do anything by half do you???

Best wishes,

Terry :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Get well soon Dave

2 Likes

Hope your feeling better soon mate,take the opportunity to rest and keep those nurses on there toes.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon mate.
Jensen

2 Likes

Hope you get this sorted Dave! Stop making bad jokes to the nurses too! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

All the best Dave wish you a speedy recovery

Simon

2 Likes

Get well soon mate
Jerry :grinning:

2 Likes

Get well soon mate.

2 Likes

great news he’s coming home, hopefully he can fill us in :sunglasses:

Steve

3 Likes

God damn our just giving page never made enough to keep him in another night , oh well it was worth a try :joy:

4 Likes

Ahh this is lovely guys thanks alot, yes they have released me back into the community :joy: possibly kidney stones hopeful they have passed or if not gotta go back. Dr did say this is the equivalent of child birth so don’t be too hard on me with the wimp joke’s, just hope that’s the end of it and was the reason for my back and leg pain over these months.
Apparently JD is not a pain killer according to the surgeon, oh well cuppa tea time and bed :+1: I’m whaked… Cheers again.

9 Likes

Take it easy then mate , glad to hear it wasn’t too serious , (serious enough mind to get you taken in ) , could have been man flu which is a 100 times worse than child birth

Get yourself an early night and have a rest

Craig :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh ouch! Mate of mine has one to pass at 7mm!! :scream::scream: did they measure yours?? (Kidney stone not anything else!) :joy:

Glad it’s nothing serious :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Get well soon mate

2 Likes

Tbh mate fk knows really, one thing i do know is that last night i was in so much pain that the drinking every night and eating ■■■■ has to stop. May or may not have been stones they are assuming its passed as not showing on scan (i Normally stump the medical profession, they wonder how I’m still here) I’m still in a bit of pain so early night and rest, if it kicks off again gotta go straight back.

4 Likes

Get well soon dave

2 Likes

My mother in law had similar symptoms and had to have her gaul bladder removed in the end

2 Likes

Omg cheer me up why don’t you lol :dizzy_face:

6 Likes