DBA Brake Disc Offer..Only Time This Year It Will Be Offered

DBA Disc special MEGA SAVINGS offer….

Here is something I have put together to try and put a smile on some of your ugly mugs again is this time of doom and gloom and because it seems we offered it last year right on top of Christmas and a lot of you missed out because of this………

SO…………………

From today till the end of March 2009 we are offering again a massive and unprecedented 20% off all Slotted and Gold Series DBA GTO/3000GT disc sets.

EXAMPLE

Our Normal RRP on the DBA slotted discs is £225

Special offer price £180.00

Saving a massive £45.00 = 20% Discount
This is the same as trade to most retailers in the UK.

All versions of the discs are currently in stock and available for immediate dispatch.

DBA have had a price increase that we have as yet not implemented the price increases on our web site, which means all discs will go up in price soon, so beat the increases now and save loads of money too

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22_51&products_id=173

http://www.evilempireperformance.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=22_51&products_id=172

PLUS!!!

We are offering an unprecedented 15% off all Slotted and Gold Series DBA for all other makes of car too.
Call us for prices and availability for other makes and models of cars.

We currently have all the Genuine Mitsubishi spares to overhaul your brake calipers, why not take this golden opportunity to freshen up your brakes and get some real stopping power under your foot.

We also have a massive selection of disc pads too in stock.

Offer is available only to users/members of this forum.
Offer is only available on current stock here in the UK and is not available to specials orders or out of stock items.

Call us on 01702-614469 to order

Cheers Rob

Can you do a Samco induction hose kit special offer? :smiley: :lol:

I might need new brakes soon so i’ll come round next week to see what you got mate :wink:

Rob,

Does this offer apply to the 4000 & 5000 series rotors or are they still special order from Oz? - still it’s a good discount…

Cheers,
Ewan

[quote]Rob,

Does this offer apply to the 4000 & 5000 series rotors or are they still special order from Oz? - still it’s a good discount…

Cheers,
Ewan[/quote]

I can do the discount on the 4000 series… The 5000 series is special order… Sorry

Cheers Rob

Hi Rob.
I’ll have a full set of Gold’s please + pads + fluid + seal kit for all for 4 corners…
I’m after a set of Tein super street too…do you sell 'em?
Let us know how much if you can.

Cheers
Craig

[quote]Hi Rob.
I’ll have a full set of Gold’s please + pads + fluid + seal kit for all for 4 corners…
I’m after a set of Tein super street too…do you sell 'em?
Let us know how much if you can.

Cheers
Craig[/quote]

Hi Craig either call me on 01702-614469 or PM me your number and i will call you and sort the whole lot out for you.

Cheers Rob