Does any one know this 3000gt - P88 GTO / P753ODA

I have also only just realised that P88 GTO/P753 ODA might well be the same vehicle I knew of roughly about 12 or so years ago. Then, it belonged to a local fella to me called Pete. I think his forum name was ‘Speedfreak’ or something like that. I replaced all his brake caliper piston seals etc for him. If I remember correctly he did spend some money on that car. I think he had the car for just a few years. I moved away and lost contact with him.

Anyway, she was a real looker then, and no doubt she still is now.

Mike

1 Like

A little bit more for you. That fella’s Forum name was ‘Audiofreak’ not Speedfreak.

Not sure whether Forum posts can be traced back that far, but if it can, I would expect there would be a few posts by Pete about his car.

Mike

I was the previous owner to the guy selling it and put it on the reg P88 GTO was previously P753 ODA.

I regrettably sold it due to needing to free up some cash and also had 3 other cars at the same time so 1 had to go.

Was a good runner, looking at the ad posted above it did have a PAS leak when I sold it but that may have been resolved for the sale. The guy who bought it from me was a nice bloke the pictures in the eBay add are actually the ones that I took :laughing:image

1 Like

Also you can all shout at me as I bought it as a fully standard car and “tastefully” modified it

Audiofreak Pete bought Deano7 (deans) car from up my way , believe he still has it though don’t see him on Facebook very often

Thanks again guys, really reassuring I’ve (probably) found a good one that’s had some love in the past. And Callum… I won’t shout at you, but I might be in the market for a standard exhaust and some silver wheels :-p. Nothing against what you did, it’s just not the poster I had on my wall as a 13 year old!

And I’m sure the poster you had on the wall as a 13 year old didn’t have wheels either…:flushed:

Mike

3 Likes

I noticed the car has had 2 northern Ireland registrations previously and there was a very similar car for sale near to me about 2 or 3 years ago near Londonderry but probably not the same car.

Just replied to your PM but I still have it’s exhaust. Free if you want it (that HKS cost me a bomb as well :man_facepalming::joy: )

1 Like

So what poster did you have Mike :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Terry :sunglasses:

1 Like