Doncaster Newbie

Hey Everyone,

New member from Doncaster. Just got a 1992 n/a GTO and loving it. Hopefully move up to the twin turbo in a few years, but this was in too good condition not to have. Only 61k on it too!

Will post some better pics when I get chance. Some work to be done on it, it’s 26 years old after all, but not a spot of rust. Engine still seems sound.

Hope to be an active member, look forward to chatting and hopefully see some of you at events.

Mick

13 Likes

Hi and welcome to GTOUK , nice looking motor

Welcome mate

Hi Mick and Welcome,

Not too far from us, we are in Sheffield.

Tracie

HI Mick
Welcome to GTOUK

Hi Mick,

Welcome to the club. The more the merrier when it comes to meets etc… and we have a good calendar of events. Nice looking car - do like red with black wheels.

James

Hi and welcome mate.
Jerry :grinning:

Welcome Mick , this is a very active Club and Forum lots of techn. info here, hope You subscribe for full Membership soon ! https://www.gto.club/shop/

1 Like

Hi Mick!
Car looks awesome :grin:
Charley

Welcome to GTOUK buddy

As @Tracie says were are not to far away

Nice looking motor

Steve

Welcome to the forum Mick, nice car and as the others have said, come to meets and see us, get to know what a weird bunch we all are :grin:

Terry :sunglasses:

Welcome to the group good looking car and I’ve said in the past great colour biased lol
Hope to see around at some local meets as I’m in Selby .
Hull motor show this Sunday is my next one.
Dave.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Good to know there are some local members.

Looking forward to getting to some events, and hopefully being an active member of the club :grin:

4 Likes

Get signed up buddy im just up road at lincoln and you cant get much better than joining this club for info and friendlyness
Fletch

2 Likes

Looks a tidy thing

Welcome